Chapter Three

Vickrim's Point Of View

The beat of the music had sent the club vibrating as the crowd soaked in all the sounds while swaying there body's like liquid on the dance floor, men casually dressed and woman wearing high heels and tight dresses, the vibe was a so captivating as I watched everyone dance to their own rhythm, strobe lights flickering all around as the Dj booth lit up with florescent lights as he mixed the music to the best of his ability.

My body hunched over as I sat on the edge of the leather couch while a cigarette dangled from the corner of my mouth, I pulled out my lime green lighter and then lit the end as I inhaled the goodness my body had craved for, I brushed my hand through my hair as I tilted my head up to exhale the smoke into the air, my bodyguards scattered all over the club keeping their eyes strictly on the person they should be protecting, me.

"I don't get why you fucking come to a club but don't dance." Said Kayla, the female I was currently fucking.

"It's to risky. You know that." I replied simply. "Anyone could be watching, I'm wanted by to many people." I added as I took another puff.

"Well that sucks, because now I gotta sit here bored while watching everyone else dance and have fun." She complained with that fucking squeaky voice that constantly made me want skin her alive.

I sighed deeply "If you can't handle my lifestyle you might as well fuck off and find yourself a normal man, an honest man, a man who makes a living different to the way I do." I ashed my cigarette into the ashtray as her blue eyes watched. "You can't handle my lifestyle and that's a problem, so fuck off and catch a ride home with someone else." I shrugged.

"Vickrim!" She gasped.

"I'm serious, you know I don't joke."

"You're leaving me? How am I suppose to get home." She seemed to panic.

"You're a pretty girl, it won't be hard to find someone else." I fake smiled as I looked into her face, she looked as if she was about to cry, as if I had broken her heart.

"I don't want anyone else." She pouted as tears ran from her blue crystal eyes but not even a woman crying could weaken me.

"I don't want you, so you don't really have a choice." I said bluntly as I took another drag of the thin white stick, she was silent. I caught sight of a figure appearing in the corner of my eye but I didn't react. I was calm.

"Vickrim LaCarter, you're under arrest for the possession of drugs and firearms." I heard a voice interrupting as my men came rushing in, viewing what was taking place, a tall fair skin man dressed in normal clothes clutched a badge in his right hand as he pointed it at me, my eyes lifted to see his face as Kayla began to freak out.

I then waved my hand in the air calmly to indicate to my guards that they should return to their post, because no harm was about to come my way.

"Lyle," I smirked "that never gets old, what you doing here man?" I spoke to the policeman who was in fact one of my dealers, he sold drugs for me and he also turns a blind eye to the murders and keeps the force off my ass.

"My wife kept complaining and the kids wouldn't shut up, I had to find an escape from that hell house, so here I am." He said taking a seat beside me.

"The normal life sounds hard man." I said sarcastically while killing my cigarette.

"Don't mock me, you'll understand when you get married and have kids someday."

"I'm twenty-three, I have an empire and everything I could ever want at the snap of my fingers, do I seem like the type to get married and have kids?" I laughed lightly as Kayla began to glide her fingers through my hair, her nails were slightly long so it felt really good to feel it run smoothly through my strands.