Chapter Nineteen

Scott and I have been laying in bed. His arms are around my waist and I couldn't be happier. I could hear his heart beat speed up as I kiss his arm.  "Carter what if your parents don't approve of me?" I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. "Scott, I don't care what they think. I am going to marry you weather they like it or not." He looked at me. "I need them to approve of me babe." I looked at him confused.  "Why? Why do you need them to approve so bad?" He shook his head and sat up making me slide off of his chest. "Carter..I need them to approve so they don't hate me for the rest of our lives together. They are your parents and i know their opinion must mean something to you." He sighed and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck making him tense up. "Carter.." He sighed. "Shut up Scott." I whispered as i kissed down his neck.  He gripped onto my wrist and pulling them off his waist and then pushing me on the bed.  Pinning my arms to the top of the bed. He smashed his lips on mine. "Good plan by the way." He whispered smiling on my lips. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I smiled. He looked into my eyes.  "God I love you." He whispered then kissing me once more. I smiled and wrapped my arm's around his neck pulling him closer to me. He pulls away and starts to kiss down my neck. I grab the bottom of his shirt slowly lifting it up. He pulled away taking his shirt off then smashing his lips back onto mine.  I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Okay..we need to stop.." I whispered. He pulled away and put his head down. "Such a damn tease." He whispered making me laugh. "I love you." I said kissing his forehead. "I love you too baby." He laid down and pulled me into his chest. His heart beat sped up. I smiled realizing how nervous he was. "Scott, why do you love me?" I asked not looking up. He chuckled. "You don't realize the affect you have on guys do you? Carter you are beautiful and funny and smart and your personality is the best thing about you. I mean you don't fucking care what anyone thinks about you. I mean you were the only one that actually stood up to me and knew that i wasn't all tough and bad like i acted like. You were the first girl that actually made me stop all the bullshit i was doing. You were the only girl who made my heart skip a beat just by hearing your name. There are so many reason why i fell in love with you. Many of them were just simple little things by smiling at me. Your smile was what hooked me in. You are what i have been looking for my whole life and now that i found you i am never letting you go." He said and i looked up at him not saying anything i just smashed my lips on his.

AUTHOURS NOTE: Sorry for taking so long to update and sorry its so short but i will have the next chapter up soon. Love ya'll!!!!!