Thursday October 1- Andy's birthday and DDD

Happy October!!

I still don't know if I'm a yearbook editor.

I asked Mrs. Florm to tell me because I wasn't going to be the tomorrow. She said,

"I actually don't know, G. I have to talk to the teachers."

Are you kidding me? Now I have to wait until Monday to find out if I'm an editor or not. Now even because Mrs. Florm isn't here on Mondays or Tuesdays. Just Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll just ask Liz.

Joseph and Issac are sick so they stayed home. Everyone in my class (well a lot of people) are getting colds. I can't get sick. I'll have to make up all my schoolwork and I can't do anything. I hope that doesn't happen...

In home room, (Mrs. Browne's class if you didn't already know) we moved out seats around and we celebrated Andy's birthday, it's on Saturday but we won't be here to celebrate so we do it today.

Today was also a dress down day. A DDD is every other Thursday in that month when the whole school only pays one dollar to dress down in any clothes they want except shorts. We usually wear uniforms so the whole school loves this.

Today was actually really boring. I'm not going to be at school tomorrow so it's like a three day weekend for me.

Am I a yearbook editor? What will the new kid be like?