Preschool

Wincest: They dropped you off at the most decent preschool they could find in the current town. They both hugged you tight. "Be a good girl for daddy, alright?" Sam said as he kissed your forehead. 

"Alright!" You promised flashing him a big smile. "And if anyone messes with you, don't be scared to teach them a thing or two." Added Dean, who earned a punched on the arm by Sam. 

Later when they came to pick you up, the teacher told them what you did. "She splashed water in the kids, saying she was 'just checking'?" The brothers/couple went stiff but, tried to brush it off. "Oh...yeah..she..um.. does that." Sam tried. With that, Dean picked you up and the three of you quickly left the preschool.

Destiel: Not even half an hour after they dropped you off, they got a call from the teacher. "Y/N keeps telling the children that God isn't in heaven and is a bad father to the angels. Now, i respect if you don't believe in God but, don't allow your child to try to get other kids not to believe!" 

Long story short, you and Dean were not allowed to go back to the preschool after he got down with the teacher.

Sabriel: "Be good, sugar!" Gabriel said as he picked you up to kiss your cheek. "Don't go around telling people that i'm an angel and that Sammy here is a monster hunter, okay?" 

"Yes Daddy." You replied. 

"Good. Have a good day, sweetie!" Sam called after you.

When they came back to pick you up, you were surrounded by other children. When the kids spotted your dads, they quickly rushed over and bombarded them with questions.

"Do you guys really kill vampires?"

"Are you a real angel?"

"When was the last time you killed a werewolf?" 

All your dads could do was glare at you while you shrugged your shoulders and gave them the 'innocent little girl smile' 

Michfier: After being convinced by both the Winchesters, your fathers decided that you do need to go to school. They transported you to the school and both gave you hugs. 

"Okay, i want you to have a good day,little angel." Micheal said as he kissed your cheek.

"Yeah and if a kid harms you, you do have the right to fight back, just don't kill them." When you skipped away into the classroom, after making sure that you and nobody else was around, Micheal turned towards Lucifer.  "Alright, show time." 

Lucifer smirked as he snapped his fingers and two black smoke passed by them proceed to possess the teacher and one of your classmates to watch over you. 

Micheal nodded his head in approval. "Demons do come in handy."