Your first word

Wincest: It happened late one night when you, Sam, and Dean were in the Impala on their way to drop you off at your Grandpa Bobby, before they went a hunt. It was went someone had cut Dean off, making him having to slam on the breaks. "Those sonsofbitches!" Dean angrily exclaimed. Neither of them knew you were even awake until you repeated some of it. 

"Bitch" Though you couldn't say the 'T' part so it sounded more like "Bish" 

Though if anyone asked, they would lie and tell them that you said, "Dada"

Destiel: "Come on, say Dada, Y/N!" Dean tried. He's been at this for sixteen minutes now, trying to get you to call him dad. While Castiel watched from in the kitchen. 

They agreed that Dean would be Dad/Daddy while Castiel would be called father. 

When Dean finally got tried of trying to get you to say your first word, he placed you softly on the floor before he walked over to his husband. "I love you, Cas." Dean said to Castiel. That's when they both heard you say "Cas!" In a sweet ringing voice. 

Sabriel: Really your first word didn't come as a surprise to either of your dads. It was around dinner time and Sam had just got done feeding you baby food when you said, "Candy! Candy! Candy!" 

Sam rolled his eyes but grinned nonetheless, cause hey it's your first word after all, while Gabriel busted out laughing.

Michifer: You said your first word during one of Micheal's and Luci's many arguments. You were watching one of your kiddie shows that Lucifer claimed that would only make you soft but Micheal insisted that a little Dora the explorer wouldn't hurt you. 

"You don't know what's good for Y/N!" Micheal shouted.

"Says the guy who rarely changes her diapers!" Lucifer yelled back.

"Quiet!" You shouted at them. Both of them froze in place and there was no more fighting for the rest of the day.