First Holidays

Wincest: Halloween: They dressed you up as a princess, since both your dads didn't want to dress you up as a monster. Afterwards, they were responsible adults and ate your candy for you since you were too young and barely had teeth.

Christmas: There was actual Christmas lights hanging around in the hotel room and Sam had bought a small plastic Christmas tree, while Dean bought the eggnog (not spiked of course since you were going to drink it as well) Sam got you a small brown teddy bear and Dean gave you a coloring book.

Thanksgiving: They went to the Roadhouse, and dragged Bobby with them,where Ellen and Jo were more than happy to spend their thanksgiving with you and the boys.

Destiel: Halloween: They dressed you up as a girl version of Cas and Dean just bought candy since he didn't want you outside and going to strange houses. Plus, Castiel didn't like Halloween saying how its a demon's holiday. 

Christmas: Even though Cas didn't very well understand it much. There was snow and Dean had got a real Christmas and Cas helped you put the star on top because "Putting a fake angel on top of a tree really doesn't make any sense. A star is a much better choice if we're celebrating the birth of Christ." Dean got you a cute leather jacket in your size and Castiel gave you two barbie dolls.

Thanksgiving: Sam and Gabriel came over to the hotel where Gabriel zapped up a good thanksgiving meal for everyone.

Sabriel: Halloween: Gabriel dressed you up as a Kit-Kat and then ate the candy that you got from the houses. Statementing on how humans are cruel and enjoy putting dangerous stuff in candy on Halloween, so he was saving them the trouble on taking a chance of you dying. While Sam just rolled his eyes at him and played with you on the floor.

Christmas: Gabriel zapped up a decorated tree and decorations for the room. They took you outside to play in the snow, where Sam built a snowman and Gabriel taught you how to make snow angels. Gabriel got you a pink dress with a white flower on it and Sam got you children books.

Thanksgiving: Gabriel zapped up a thanksgiving dinner and invited Dean, Cas, and Bobby to come and join them.

Michfier: Halloween: You didn't celebrate it because there was an argument over if you should be dressed as a angel or the devil.

 Christmas: They allowed you to play in the snow and after a while they got into a snowball fight while you watched and laughed every time one of them got hit. Later, they gave you some presents. Lucifer got you a trained hell hound and Micheal gave you a solid gold tiara with a small blue jewel in the middle.

Thanksgiving: You didn't celebrate it. Though you did eat a lot, if that counts.