Chapter 1- Remnant

(1st person)
(Y/N), a 17 year old male standing at 6ft tall with (H/L) (H/C); wearing a white hoodie with a (F/C) shirt and blue jeans, was walking home after an exhausting day of school. 'God that was tiring, just more training and training. Man after the Gamas started attacking, it became mandatory for Highschools to train students in Military combat.' Its becoming more of a sport now, firefights. Each school selects a team of the best fighters and battle other schools. You were part of FireTeam Blue, your fireteam won provincals (state wide for americans) but lost at the nationals.

You arrived home. "Im home!" You yell, no answer. You shrug and walk upstairs. You notice a note on your computer, it read "Im out for the night, theres some old gear in the attic, check it out! Love- Mom"
'Old gear? Like dads?' You wonder.

You open the hatch to the attic and climb in, you were always a geek for stuff like this, when it comes to old military gear you could almost identify anything.
"Lets see what we have here!" You say aloud.

You search through a box full of notes. One notebook caught your eye, 'Dimensional travel' it read. Your father was a scientist, he rarely came home, always at the lab working. 'Is this what you were working on?' You thought. You read more. "Test number 145, it proves to have work, but where the object went, i do not know. But oddly enough another object came through the portal. A rock of some sorts which holds the ability of fire. Upon accidentaly dropping it it exploded. I need to learn more." "Test number 156, IT WORKED, I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO THROW AND RETRIVE AN OBJECT FROM THE PORTAL!" that was the last entry.
You felt confused, you wanted to find out more. You contiuned to search the box, you found a rather large bracclet which looked really cool, you kept it as a reminder of you father. (Odd i know but shutup) You were about to stop searching until your hand brushed against something metalic. You pulled it out and stared at it, it was atleast the size of a computer, it was round and had a hole in the middle with various buttons on the side. Your hand accidently brushed one of the buttons activating it.

It opened up a portal, sucking you in.
You emerged above a lake. "W-wait what the hell!?" Was all you manged to say before you plummet to the ground.

-Authors notes-
HELLO! So this type of story is one i have been wanting to do for a long time, i kinda rushed it because its late and im tired. I needed to get all of these ideas down. So basically your father is missing and he created some sort of device that allows dimenisonal travel, issue is the device only works in our dimension. Sooo yeah. If you guys like it i might carry on writing it. If not well then i will be heart broken but also laughing and yelling "SCREW YOU! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Sort of situation. Also i wrote this on my phone so there will be spelling errors. Anyways please send me feedback.
-ArkenSenpai

The Armored Warriorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें