Surprise || Illumi Zoldyck x Reader Oneshot

Hey guys, Kil here! Lemme tell you guys something: This is an Illumi x Reader OneShot. And I might made Illumi kinda. . . Yandere-ish? Judge for yourselves though. Sorry for the wrong grammars if there are any, I'm too lazy to double check. 😂😂

■ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ■

You hated your dad, step dad to be exact. He's one of the famous mafia leaders in York New but, so what? He's not gonna be in his position right now if it weren't for your real mother.

Your mother and your real dad used to be mafia leaders. Your dad died because of his job. Well, your mom couldn't stand alone so she married another man which is your present step dad.

Even though he's really sweet and caring to your mom, all he gives you is pure disgust. He doesn't care about you. He would torture you when your mom's not around.

But then, nothing lasts forever, like parents. Your mom died because of a disease. Your life suddenly turned into a living nightmare. Your step dad became her replacement. He knows that he can't kill you because he knew he would take the blame so he just tortured you everyday. You'll only get freedom when he's not around, when he's sleeping or when he's spending his time spending his (or you can say your family's) money while he's with his gold digger girls.

What he doesn't know is you can fight, you're also a nen user.

■ ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ■

You were covered in cuts and bruises as you quietly ran away from home. Your step dad tortured you again. The pain is bearable but you were exhausted. For you, it's an another normal day, or so you thought.

As you ran through the woods, you heard a light rustle. You froze from your spot and listened to find where the sound came from. You heard a sudden thud, something like a thud of a body.

You were suprised by how calm you are. You watched where you heard the noise. Then, you saw a tall figure with long black hair infront of you. From where he stood, you saw a dead body of a man swimming in his own blood.

You realized that tall guy is an assassin. You looked at his blank, emotionless eyes as he stared at you calmly.

"Kill me." You said. "Please, just kill me!"

Those words made the assassin's eyes widen for a second.

"Why should I kill you?" He asked.

"Because..." You muttered. "I'm so tired of living with my worthless mafia leader step dad who tortures me almost everyday that it's not that painful anymore!"

"What kinds of torture?"

"Everything you can think of!" You said, raising your voice.

"Then I'm not going to kill you then." He said.

You looked at him at disbelief. "Huh?! Why?"

"You have a potential of being an assassin. How about I train you to be one?"

"Why are you asking me?"