Arranged Marriage || Killua Zoldyck x Reader Oneshot

Warning: Yandere!Killua x Reader
(Rating: 18+. May (or may not) have brutal scenes and tralala... S word. !!! *insert a smirk*)

● ● ●

The Zoldyck family butlers gripped both of your arms as they pulled you towards the mansion entrance. As they forcefully pulled you, you caught a glimpse of him.

"Killua," You spit. "You Zoldyck's just won't stop would you? You already killed my family, what else do you want?" You glared daggers at him.

Killua shrugged and smirked. "I couldn't get you to say yes," he said. "We already discussed about your decision. Either its a 'yes' or a 'no', you're going to be mine." His words made chills run down your spine.

But you have to admit. You liked the guy. If he isn't possessive and obsessed  to get you, you would agree on him having you. But that was just for a friend have. And not anything else.

But he's not.

He's never the Killua you met when you were twelve. Its like after two years, he became this psychophatic guy who kills people just to get what he wants.

Kikyo was beside you; circling and checking you up and down. Killua walked close to you and removed his hands from his pockets. He stroked your cheek and smiled. You snatched your face away from his grasp, earning a hard slap from Kikyo.

"Respect!" Kikyo yelled. "Do not snatch your face away if--"

"Enough," Killua demanded. You licked the blood from your lower lip and jerked your head up to face him.

"I'd rather die than marry a monster!" You yelled.

Kikyo looked like she was about to slap you, but Killua stared at her coldly, stopping him. "You're too precious to kill," Saying with fake symphaty, he pursed his lips. "Bring her up in my room. And don't forget to tie her up."

Canary hesitated, taken aback. She looked at you before nodding to Killua. "Hai." She bowed.

"Killua! We're your friends! What happened?" Gon seemed to be surprised about Killua's sudden change of behavior. Kurapika and Leorio was too, but the four of you were clueless.

When Killua met you, he never even say "Hi," or showed affection towards you. He never really cared about you, but he cares for Gon. He did open up to you and learned to treat you as a secondary friend, but that was all.

What happened?

"(your name), please don't struggle. I'm sorry, I'm only doing my job," Canary cried as she tried to tie your left arm on the bed post. "Master Killua would kill me if I disobey. . .please."

You stopped squirming and struggling. You knew it wouldn't change anything. You may escape over and over again, but that won't stop Illumi from capturing you.

Wait. . .Illumi? Has he done something to Killua? Your thought was a perfect theory, but you had no proof. Killua would know if another needle were stuck in his head, so maybe--just maybe--everything he did to you, he did it for a reason.

Knowing Killua all too well, you never imagined him as a yandere person. He killed your friends, your family, and everyone you cared for.