Request || Killua Zoldyck x Reader Oneshot

Warnings: None

Notes: Killua is 14 here, and this time he didn't really run away from home, and never met Gon

• ○ •

You are one of the Zoldyck Family butlers. Your job? Alluka's Companion. Your job is to take care of her. Nobody lasts long being her companion because they all died. You know it's a risky job especially you're just a 14 year old girl. (A/N: In this oneshot, Killua is also 14. All you gotta do is deal with it. Okay? Okay.) Kiyko assigned you so you have no choice but to obey. Today is your first day of taking care of her.

'Follow her orders, follow her orders, follow her orders, follow her orders...' You kept repeating in your head as you walked in Alluka's room.

You saw Alluka in her room playing with her stuffed toys. She turned her head towards you and smiled.

"Are you my new companion?".

"Yes, Alluka-sama." You replied.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

She smiled again and said, "(Y/N)-chan! Play with me!"

You smiled and played with Alluka. You two were having a good time and thought, 'Alluka isn't so bad after all... she's actually kind and cute!'

Then, Alluka stopped playing and said, "Onii-Chan!"
You turned around and saw Killua. You saw him smile gently at Alluka. You were about to stand up to bow at him but he said, "Don't bow, just call me Killua. I hate formalities."

"U-understood." You said and sat again.

"So... Alluka, is (Y/N) okay for you?" Killua asked.

"Hai!" She said and smiled gleefully.

"Oh, is that so?" He smirked. "I guess I'll join you two."

He sat beside you. You felt embarrassed and you blushed lightly. You have a secret crush on him.

Alluka interrupted your moment and said, "(Y/N)-chan! Pat my head!"

"Sure!"

Killua pouted and said, "Why don't you let me pat your head?"

As Killua pouted, you chuckled and thought, 'Oh damn! Killua's so cute when he pouts'.

"But I want (Y/N)-chan to pat me on the head! You're always the one who pats me on the head. So I want (Y/N)-chan to do it!" Alluka said.

She jumped on you and hugged your waist. You were surprised and chuckled while you pat her on the head. Killua watched you and Alluka and smiled. You noticed him and tilted your head facing him.

"Killua, why are you staring at me?"

He was surprised and he blushed. He turned his head away hiding his face and said, "N-nothing! Just pat Alluka!"

You obeyed him and continued to pat Alluka.

After patting Alluka, she said, "(Y/N)-chan! Kiss Onii-Chan on the lips!"

You and Killua blushed like a tomato and both said, "WHAT?!"

You and Killua both know the consequence of not following Alluka but Killua said, "C-come on! Don't joke around like that! Make a different request Alluka!"

"I'm not kidding Onii-Chan! Pleaassseee!" Alluka begged.

You're just there, wide-eyed and blushing profusely. You don't know what to do. If you don't follow Alluka, you'll die. Literally.

You know you have no choice but to kiss him. Kiss or Die, that's the only choice you have.

'B-but! This is going to be my first kiss!' You thought.

"(Y/N)." Killua said. "You have no choice... neither do I..." he paused and blushed. "(Y/N), I'm gonna tell you something."

"What?"

"I-I like you!" Killua stuttered.

You blushed as he said those words.

"You know... I l-like you too!"

He was shocked and then gave you a smile.

Killua leaned closer to you. You also did the same. Your lips touched and you and Killua kissed.

You and Killua pulled away and saw Alluka. Her face facing the opposite direction of you and Killua.

To be honest, You and Killua forgot about her.

Alluka tilted her head towards you. No, it wasn't her, it's Nanika (Something).

"(Y/N), make a wish." Killua said.

"B-but... I don't know what to wish for! Wait... hmm... Chocorobots?"

"Yes!!" Killua said while smiling.

"Nanika... I want Chocorobots!"

"'kay." Nanika said and then it rained chocorobots. (A/N: I'm so childish... XD)

"Yay!" You and Killua exclaimed and ate Chocorobots with Alluka.

"Hey, Killua."

"Hmm?" He asked.

"That... that was my first kiss..." You said shyly and hid your face with your bangs.

"Me too..." Killua said as he moved your bangs to the side. "And I'm happy it's you. You're such a great companion to Alluka."

"R-really?"

"What? You want me to take it back?" He smirked.

"N-no!" You said.

"Okay... you know, I would like you to be my companion." He said, still smirking.

"You should be my companion!" You joked.

"(Y/N)-chan, Onii-Chan! I'm right here!" Alluka said while pouting.

You and Killua chuckled and Killua faced you again.

"I need to go. I'm serious of you being my companion. Bye... see you around."

He kissed you on the forehead and he stood up. He exited the room leaving You and Alluka.

"I'm... sleepy..." Alluka said and fell asleep.

You carried her to her bed and said, "Sleep tight, Alluka. You are such a good sister to Killua. Well, I don't know why you requested me to kiss him but that's not why I'm saying this! I mean, you're kind. I think Nanika is kind too."

You walked out of Alluka's room and saw Kikyo waiting for you.

"K-kikyo-sama!" You said and bowed to her.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I'm proud that you took care of Alluka without getting hurt!" She said.

"A-arigato!" You bowed again.

"Since you did it, Kil ordered you to be his companion too!" She said.

"Whaaaatttttt???" You asked. You know what you heard but you can't believe it.

"Is there anything wrong?"

"N-nothing Kikyo-sama!"

"Very well then, starting tomorrow, you will be Alluka and Kil's companion!"

"H-hai!" It was all you can say.

As Kikyo walked away, you're frozen from where you're standing and blushed non-stop.

• ○ •

From 2017 me: Okay wow, this is like, one or two years ago and Idk what to say about this. Oh gosh what have I been even doing those times? *rolls on floor bc idk*