How they find you

A/n: I made it different from one another because...well because i just wanted to. Also i might use "you" and "The baby" back and forth but, you get the idea.

Wincest: The two entered the house where the demon was. They was able to excise it but, it was too late. The demon had already butchered the family of the demon's meat-suit. After, Sam called the police, they were about to leave when they heard a baby crying. The two froze before searching for the child. When they finally found you, laying inside your white crib, the two brothers looked at one another debating against one another what they should do. "Sam, we can't raise a kid!" Dean argued. "But Dean, we can't just leave the baby here!"

"The cops will find her and sent her to an orphanage. Problem solved!"

Sam gave him a bitchface. "How is that fair to her?"

"Sammy, we can't raise a kid into this life! You know what kind of hell dad put us through?!" 

"Yes i do but, who says she won't grow up and figure out what really happen? Either way she might grow up a hunter!"  Dean was about to say something but, he stopped once he saw the puppy dog face Sam was giving him. He sighed and picked you up gently. "Fine. Let's just go before the cops show up."

Destiel: They just finished killing a nest of vampires, when Cas spotted you. You were laying on an old mattress covered only by a thin pale blue blanket.  He went over to you and after making sure you were not a vampire yourself and/or harmed, he took you over to Dean.  "I find her." He simply stated in a worried voice. Dean gave you a worried look, as well. "Did you make sure she's not a baby-vamp?" 

Cas nodded his head but still focused his eyes on you. "Dean, we can't just leave her here." Dean gave him a weird look."Well, we can't keep it, either!" he tried. Cas shot his head up. "Why not? She deserves a home!" Dean was about to speak but, after looking down at you along with Cas give him that adorable look, he gave in. "Fine! But, your changing the diapers." 

Sabriel: Sam was out on a jog when he spotted a woman gently placing a rather larger box in an alleyway and then quickly running off. Usually he wouldn't go check it out, since it would most likely be trash, but that's when he heard wailing. His eyes went wide, when he realized what he had just witnessed. He quickly rushed over to the box and found a small baby wrapped in a large purple blanket.

He picked the baby up and tried to hush it as looked around, hoping to see the mom. Sadly, nobody was around, except him and the crying little girl.

After making his way to the the hotel, he prayed to Gabriel, his husband, to tell him the news. 

"So, we're daddies now?" Gabriel questioned with a smile on his face. 

"Looks that way," Sam replied. Gabriel smiled and held you in his arms. "Hell yeah!"

Michifer: Micheal and Lucifer tends to argue a lot. It was during one of their arguments when you were dropped off in front of the expensive motel door that they were staying at. Though, they didn't stop fighting until they heard a quick yet loud knock on the door. They stopped and Micheal went to answer. When he did he was surprised to find you in a cardboard box wrapped in a thin red blanket. At first they wasn't sure what to do but, after two hours passed of them trying to come up with ideas, they finally decided to keep the human baby. Lucifer saying how useful you could be and how much of a dangerous weapon he could turn you into. Though Micheal knew that it was mainly because, you seemed to take a liking to Lucifer. 

And everyone knows that Lucifer loves having attention, even if it was from a baby not even a moth old yet.