Chapter 61 {edited}

-And I got there names in the ring too!!! Lol. Enjoy💍

| B A H J A |

"Can I start you off with some drinks?" The waitress said, I have her a polite smile and waited for Nique to say her drink first.

"Lemonade please" she said and she scribbled it on her pad and looked to me.

"Ginger Ale please" I asked. She smiled and wrote it down and left.

We were now outside at a restaurant right next to the beach so you could see a beautiful sight of the ocean. I would of got s more better drink but I was so nervous I needed something to set my mind straight.

"So what do you want to name the girl?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I dunno, why I gotta name the girl?" She said.

"Because I named the boy! Therefore you name the girl" I said while chuckling.

"Well I would like to make her Leyah-Wait! Did I tell you my sister came to the hospital when I passed out?" She said so excited, honestly I thought Leyah was well....dead. I mean if you know Nique's mom you would know she is crazy so I mean yea.

"I didn't even know you passed out! You went to the hospital two times in a week?"

"Oh yea, sorry I didn't tell you but that did happen, I want you to meet her some time...."

"I dunno...." I trailed off slouching in my seat some. She kicked me under the table and I almost cussed her out while fixing my posture.

"Why can't you meet my family? I mostly meet all of yours" she said growing angry.

"Well that's your big sister-"

"By only 3 months" she added.

"Well she still your big sister. Which mean she going to judge me. " I said, now when it comes to Mr.Rodriguez, I don't care if you judge me but when I'm in a relationship especially with Nique I get nervous, maybe since I haven't been a relationship that last this long.....

"My sis don't judge nobody, c'mon grow some balls Bahja" she said chuckling, I raised my eyebrow.

"Grow some balls? You mean re-grow some balls? The same ball that you--" she cut me off.

"Aye! We are in a fancy smashy restaurant, you can't be talking bout..." She leaned closer to the table,"sex in here..."

I laughed. "Your such a baby my lil baby" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to arrange a family dinner at my house--our house" she corrected herself and I smiled.

The waitress came back to our table with our drinks. We thanked her,"Are y'all two ready to order?" She asked with a warm smile. I looked at Nique and she nodded.

"Yes we are, can I get the Shrimp Linguini Alfredo please?"

"Sure thing! And for you m'am?" She said turning to Nique.

"Can I have the Roasted Maine Lobster?"

"Yes you can! Okay, just in a few minutes will have both of you foods out"

"Thank you" we both said.

"Go ahead and plan a family dinner but I don't want that midget you call a mom and T.I to be there" I said grabbing a bread stick that they sat at our table awhile ago.

"But those are my parents!"

"Only one is blood tho" she shrugged.

"Okay and???" She continued, I really did want to tell her a few things about her mom but I didn't want another argument.

"Okay, you can invite them but I will not even look there way" I said.

"Fine" she laughed.

Soon enough our food came and we dug in. Here and there we would talk but we were to busy stuffing our faces with food to car. Once we were finish the waitress came back.

"Looks like y'all enjoyed y'all food, would y'all like some boxes?" She asked.

"Yes" we both said.

"Sure thing, and would y'all like dessert tonight?"

"Nope--" Nique said but I cut her off.

"Yes! Can we get the hot fudge brownie with ice cream on the side?"

"Coming right up!" She said and walked away. Zonnique looked at me.

"I'm full! You going to eat that whole thing?!" She asked.

"Nah, you going share it with me"

"Bit-! You then lost yo-"

"Wait, just listen to me" I said taking the ring box out my pocket, here goes nothing. Once she saw the ring her eyes got big.

"Zonnique, we've been through a lot and I'm over joyed that we now are having kids AND got to move in together. I really thought you would never give me a chance and now that I see we got this far I'm so surprised. I want to give you this promise ring showing you that I really do care for you and not matter what happens? I'll always be on your side and will never let you go" I said. By the time I was done with that she was crying with a smile on her face. I put the ring on her and got up and hugged her, I couldn't gig her like I want because the baby was in the way but I still managed. We got interrupted by someone clearing there throat.

"I'm sorry, but your dessert is here" the waitress chuckled and I nodded. For the rest of the night we finished our dessert and laughed and just talked. I never would of thought we would ever get this far but since I see we have? I know, I'm keeping this one.