Chapter 37{edited}

| B A H J A🍒|

It's Saturday! Which means it's Six flags day! Jaq, Issa, Bre, Nique,Elijah, and Jacob spent the night so since it up to eight teens we all slept in the basement.

It's 7 o'clock and I wanna get to the six flags right when it opens which was 12 so we all are getting up now or I'm leaving them all.

I woke up with my arms around Zonnique's hips and her face buried in my chest. We were buried in the covers and if felt warm and I didn't wanna get up but at the same time I'm ready to go man!

I woke everyone up. Man I tell you I never seen so many wild sleepers. Lolo and Jacob went to sleep with Lolo wrapped in Jacobs arms now Lolo's damn foot is in Jacob face and Jacob hanging off the couch. Bre went to sleep on the couch now the on the floor. Issa went to sleep in front of the tv now he far away from the group. How the hell he even get over there. Jacquees snoring hella loud but he was finest of them all, didn't even move. Elijah went to sleep on the couch, this nigga all the way in the fire place now.

"C'mon! Up everybody, y'all have 30 minutes to get y'all selves together or we will be leaving without you!" I said yelling so they would get up. They were all stretching getting there lives together. Nique looked real sexy in the morning if she was tired.

"Nique get in da shower wit me" I said. She shook her head no. Oh she thought she had a choice?

"You don't have a choice" I said walking towards her. She whined no and started running away fast. We're she get this energy from? I have no time man.

Eventually I caught her and took her upstairs into my bathroom. I started the shower making it real hot in the bathroom. Making the mirror foggy kind of hot. Instantly Zonnique took her clothes off without a fuss.

"Damn. You want me bad don't cha?" I said smirking.

"No. It's just real hot in here" she said and then walking pass me into the shower. I watched her strut her stuff. I swear mane, bruh she got the body I a peachy goddess.

"You goin stare, or get in?" She said. Shiiiiid she just wait. I took my pajamas off and my shirt off. I left my bra on and underwear on because I didn't want things to get to heated.

I stepped in and kissed her chest multiple times. I went to her neck and started working on a hickey on her spot. That one spot makes her moan like crazy. Watch....I licked and twirled my tongue around and she grabbed on my shoulders.

"Shit Bahj....t-that's......my s-spot" she said moaning at the end. See I told y'all! I had my hands on her sides roaming her curves. I got close to her treasure and I started rubbing it.

I got on my knees and licked around her belly button. That made her moan like crazy. I got back up a stuck my finger in her treasure going in and out slowly.

She had her eyes closed enjoying this sensation I was giving her. I really was sexually frustrated but I do like to tease.

After about five minutes of thrusting hard into her with my finger I felt her wall tighten and I pulled my finger out.

She looked at me wanting to kill me and I started to laugh. I got got on my knees and stick my tongue in. She arched her back as I tongued her down.