Chapter 60 {edited}

"So many tantrums"

| B A H J A |

Today we would be officially be moving, but Zonnique doesn't know that. I wanted to do something special for her.

I never knew my baby had a Borderline Disorder, it's either I never noticed or she just kept it secret for a long time, maybe it was both.

I would never think she had thoughts of me leaving her, that's ridiculous. I've been wanting to spend my whole life with her since I came in October.

But now since she was pregnant and had them mood swings, her disorder was starting to show. Whenever I left for more that 2 hours she would worry and blow my phone up and when I came back she would either be crying or angry. I mean I not even gonna complain I thought it was cute.

But today was the day I was going to show her that I'm forever hers and she forever mines. Right under my pillow was a small soft pink box that had a silver diamond promise ring, it had me and Zonnique's name engraved in it. Since she doesn't take medication for her disorder I hope this ring will be enough medication.

I unwrapped my arms from Nique's waist and got of the bed, I put some sweatpants on a long white shirt on.

I rubbed my eyes as I went downstairs to the kitchen were Dad and Aaleeyah were. Aaleeyah was cooking while on her laptop and Pops was on his while sipping coffee, there forever working I swear.

"Good Morning" I said while going to the fridge for orange juice.

"Morning!" Aaleeyah said while smiling.

"Good morning Bahj, you ready for this?" He said while jiggling the keys to the knew house. Once I got these I probably wasn't ever coming back.

"If I wasn't ready you would kick me out anyway" I shrugged while sipping on my orange juice, Aaleeyah laughed.

"No I wouldn't.....okay maybe" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"So what do you have planned today?" Aaleeyah said.

"Well after breakfast I'm going to go show Nique the house, once she settled in then I'm going to take to the beach and at night Imma take her to this fancy beach dinner were ill give her the promise ring-Dad tell me is this is good enough?" I said nervously flashing the ring in his face.

"Lil girl didn't I tell you that the ring is perfect? She gonna love it" he said.

"Okay...." I said taking another look at it before I put it back in my pocket.

"Now go and tell everybody breakfast is ready lil girl" Pops said while throwing the keys. I catches them a glared at him.

"I'm not no lil girl" I said pouting and walking towards the upstairs.

"Whatever lil girl" he said chuckling while taking another swig of his coffee.

"this dick ain't little tho...." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Aaleeyah asked with a smirk, she knew what I said.

"Nothing!" I said cheesing real hard and running upstairs.