Chapter 52{edited}

I went to the track with my mom. And now I got so much energy man! I'm probably gonna update at least two times today just for y'all! 💖🐼💪🏼

| B A H J A |

"Care to explain to me what the hell is going on?" Bre said pissed. I was sitting on the toilet while Ciara got to work on my busted lip. We were in my bathroom, Bre was on top of the sink while Nique was sitting in the tub even tho it didn't have water in it, weirdo.

"Yea cuz I wanna hear this" Ciara chuckled.

"This morning we went to the Doctors office and they confirmed that NiqNiq was pregnant. So we came over to my house first to tell my parents that she was pregnant, I mean they were happy but then we went to Nique's house and the lashed out on us" I shrugged.

"Well Congratulations y'all too!" Ciara said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks" I said while smiling. I looked over to Nique that was in the distance. She hasn't said anything this whole time we've been on here.

"What's wrong Nique?" I asked.

"I was trying teach my mother a lesson but y'all made me get off of her" she said while twirling her hair.

"You taught her a lesson Ard, I don't think she'll be waking up until tomorrow afternoon" Ciara said chuckling.

"Wait did I hear pregnant?" Bre said smiling while cupping her hand to her right ear.

"Yes, and if you didn't you going need a hearing aid" Nique said. Bre rolled her eyes and pouted.

"And if you can't hear then I guess you can't be a godmother" I shrugged and Nique chuckled. When I said that she almost fell off the sink.

"I get to be the Godmother?!" She asked.

"See Nique, she can't hear I guess she can't be a godmother-"

"NO! I heard ya big headed the first time" she said and we all laughed.

"Oh and it's twins, so be prepared" Nique said.

"Damn Bee! What you got super sperm or something?" Bre said astonished. I popped my imaginary collar.

"Well what can I say...." I said playing and we laughed.

This Chapter was so short if shouldn't even be called a chapter, but I'm trying to make this a long story so there going to be some short chapters.

💖🐼Ganese🐼💖