Chapter 51{unedited}

| N I Q U E 🐸|

Well we're back in California now. The whole plane ride Bahja was silent. I didn't think getting an abortion would hurt her feelings or anything like that.

I just felt like I needed an abortion because 1. We're only 18 and 19 were not even grown adults yet and 2. I don't wanna make my mom upset. Yes, I still do care on what my mom thinks about me. I want to be that perfect daughter but it so hard to be when there so much sin around you.

Even if she got made because I got pregnant she would have even been more mad since it's by Bahja, she don't like Bahja so I don't know how imma tell her.

I'm guess Bahja felt like getting an abortion was saying that I didn't want to have any of her kids...which I do! But just not at this time.

Then how imma go to school looking like a watermelon is attached to me?? I mean I don't go to school as much now so that may not even be a problem.

"Baby" I heard Bahja voice and she was pushing my shoulder so I could get up. After resisting she hit me with a pillow and I got up.

"Hey! What was that for?" I said pouting.

"I told you to get up, but you weren't listening" she shrugged. I rolled me eyes and stepped out of the bed.

"Well you woke me up" I turned at the clock it it read 7:45," 7 in the morning! For what?"

"I cooked you breakfast, go and eat and then get dressed were going to the doctors to check on this baby and then we're going to tell both of our parents" she said.

"Do we have to tell my parents?...." I asked something obvious.

"I'm sure there going to want to know that there daughter is pregnant" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked passed her downstairs.

No one in the house was up yet, and I figured. There whole family weren't morning people and neither was I.

We finished eating breakfast with each other and took showers. I put on a 'sad sick world' T-shirt on that had Daira on it, some black leggings, gold hoops, and black doc.Martens. I took my belly ring because they probably would had told me to take it out anyway.

Bahja wore her typical clothes, a sweatshirt, some basketball shorts and some nike sandals with her hair in a long braid that stopped at the middle of her back, I always loved how long her hair was, and it was all hers too.

We got in her car and she drove. It was silent the whole ride.

| B A H J A 🍕|

Well we got to to Doctors office about 15-20 ish minutes ago. I didn't wanna go into the back because I was scared, yes I was scared and I'm still scared now!

My plans all sweaty, I'm over her bouncing my leg up and down while rubbing my sweaty palms off wth my shorts, I'm trying to stay calm but I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" The girl next to me asked. She was pretty, dark skin, long curly weave, nice brown eyes and not a blemish in sight. She had a nose ring too.