Chapter 54{edited}

| N I Q U E🍍|

I was sitting in the gym on the basement as I watched Bahja boxing. She had these cornrows in so that her hair so when she took her hair out today it would be real curly.

I watched the sweat drip off of her. Guh she probably the sexiest stud I ever seen. She had abs coming in at them moment so I couldn't help but stare at them.

"Stare much?" Bahja chuckled while catching her breath, she knew she was teasing me because her print was showing threw her boxer shorts.

"Ya I stare much at something that is mine" I said crossing me arms and sitting back in the bean bag chair.

"What you want some of this?" She said shaking her waist making it move. I tried my hardest to look everywhere but her. I heard her laugh a bit.

"Well you gotta wait 6 more months!" She laughed. I rolled me eyes and looked at my stomach.

Today would make me officially 3 months pregnant. My stomach wasn't visible me unless you took a real good look at me, morning sickness isn't as bad as it was the first to months so that's good and the doctors told me I could know genders now. I want the genders to be a surprise but Bee stubborn ass want to know the genders.

We would be moving out of this house as soon as I hit 5 months. I don't know why Donald told me that date but he said once in five months we get to leave, he already bought the house and it was fully furnished too, just me or Bahja actually knows what it looks like inside.

"I wanna go to the mall" I whined, it like they got me on house arrest. I can't go nowhere, there always watching and asking if I'm okay and if I want to go out I have to have someone ALWAYS with me.

"Why, you can do all the things in the world in this house" she said even though she knew she was dead ass lying.

"Well you can't shop for baby clothes if there no babies in this house" I shrugged, I saw her eyes widen and she ran out the door.

"Hurry up and get dressed!" She yelled while running up the stairs. I laughed and got up, whenever I talk about the babies she always starts acting adorable.

Thinking that there two, probably big headed babies in me so amazing. I thought it would be depressing because sometimes women get depressed but I guess since Bahja by my side it ain't a problem.

When I got in the shower I washed all me dye out my hair, they said it can lead to birth defects if I had dye in my hair. I got out the shower and put on some jeans an oversized sweater. I'm not comfortable yet with people knowing that I'm teen and I'm pregnant, everyone likes to judge now and days.

One I dried and flat ironed my hair out and put my uggs on I applied my Chapstick. I caught Bahja grabbing my keys so quickly grabbed them before she could get them.

"Nope. I'm driving" I said.

"Uh no your not. " she said taking them back,"your pregnant remember?" She said stating the obvious. I took the keys back this time putting them behind my back so she couldn't take them.

"Being pregnant doesn't make me disabled dummy!" I said running out the room. Bee tried to chase behind me but Chloe had my back and started barking at her.

We got to Children Place she ran straight inside not caring a world about her pregnant partner getting snatched up or something. How thoughtful!

| B A H J A💎|

I ran inside of Children's place because there was these two cute twin outfits that wanted to surprise Nique with.

My curly hair followed me as I ran threw the aisle. Of course people were looking at me crazy and especially because this Children's place is in a white neighborhood if you know what I mean.

I remember what exact aisle I saw it in too. Once I got into the aisle I started skimming the area for it. They were two shirts, the first one said I was born first and then the second one had an arrow pointing to the first one saying that she likes to brag about it. I honestly thought it was adorable so I got it.

I started to walk back to the front of the store since Zonnique should had been in by now but this guy was blocking my way out the aisle.

He didn't look familiar but that's probably only cause I couldn't see his face, he was taller than me for sure but then almost all boys are taller than me anyway. He look like he could be Big Sean's son but he had these black shades on so I couldn't see his face.

"Excuse me can I go?" I did with a slight attitude because he saw me walking over there but still didn't move. He just shook his head no and folded his arms, he was quite musclier.

"And why not?" I asked now annoyed cause I could hear Zonnique calling for me. He just shook his head no again. I wasn't even about to argue with him. I just turned around mumbled something and walked away, but stopped dead in my track once I saw them two.

It was Craig and Rayan were walking towards me. They both looked different, they had both got some more muscle and height on them. Didn't have his usually two braids, instead he had it in a messy bun and Craig....well he just looked really scary. He terrified me almost. There was no where to run since I put together that the other guy with with them.

I felt like I was having a panic attack. I couldn't move anymore and I was breathing hard, sweating and trembling. I didn't know how to react but I knew if they touched me I would scream so loud.

Craig pulled his arm out to pull me but I fell to the ground and started screaming, loud! I mean we are in the back of the store but I knew people could here me.

But then i felt impact come to my head and I started to get dizzy, I soon realized that Rayan had just kicked me in my head to shut me up. I couldn't get stable enough to actually stop see two of everything.

I soon blacked out after feeling Craig pick me up off the floor. God I hope he don't do no stupid shit cause u swear I will kill each and everyone of them.

God were are you NiqNiq?

Short chapter, I'll try to make the next one much longer.

💖🐼Ganese🐼💖