Prologue ** Edited**

Prologue Characters

•Main character Y/n
•Sibling Jake

Name: Y/n and Jake (l/n)

Age: y/n 5-15 and 5-(before he dies in one of the chapters)
Nickname: kitty twins or white flash
y/n nickname: White flash, Kitsu,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start book
Book on My sorrow

Narrator pov

There I sat staring at my big brother as he gently sniffed the roses as we sat in our garden littered in our favorite  litter of flowers. Each one had a needing to us and I will never chance it for the world. This mansion was just to big for someone as small as us. A family of three with an addition to the family. Our mother Gosh do we love her yet she lift us weeks ago as her presence went unnoticed by many other but me and my brother worry for her safety  four in a half weeks since I saw her beautiful long wavy hair and her kind yet sad smiles.

She held us close and her enemies closer. That man

Our step father was a monster is a monster to be very honest. When the argue- it's like a war of my step father starting it and my father threatens to call the police winning in the very end.  After she disappeared his very actions towards us changed dramatically to the point I'm either place in the hospital with two or more broken ribs or brother trying to play hero and protect me only for us both to beaten worser so I take the beating for us both as the youngest sister.

Here we are now a day later locked away in our room television Turned is and Netflix on the screen ready to choice what to watch for the night. " what should we watch little sis?" The male questioned as  he flipped thru different anime and movies  I have collected over the years. But Naruto was one of my favorite as I grew up watching it on Cartoon Network.

" Naruto?" He smirked towards me amused and with a ' I know you' look. " NARUTO" We both exclaimed playfully before I loud bang against the door shut us both up.

"shut the h**l up" Max (step dad) yelled. Jake stood up and grabbed my smaller hand hand with his larger hand. "F**k you" he yelled back step father chuckled and lift I heard the front door get slammed shut. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and giggled and squeezed Jake hand. He let go and grabbed naruto season one of the series. I sat on are big bed and hum softly the the song. I watched as naruto got bullied and hurt. Me and Jake watch naruto over a million time's. "Naruto you didn't graduate" I said in iruka-sensei voice before you could tell we were twins from the hair, to our identical height and behavior. The only difference was the face I have long hair while he has short.  Yet his hair is darker while mine is lighter.

We were known as the demon twins because of are two color eyes are right are blue are lift is (s/e/c) (scary eye color ex:black and white) it's normal off our mother side. It skipped two generations anyways and came straight to us.

It was getting dark. I yawn and grabbed my Teddy bear and held bubby hand. He nuzzled my neck. We stood by the windows and saw a shooting Star I looked at bubby and smiled. "make a wise quickly" He said I nodded and put my hand in a praying pose and made a wise "I wish I was in naruto with big brother Jake and everything wasn't the same" I looked at the sky with pure hope and happiness, wanting to feel the feeling of hope raise thru my body knowing it wouldn't happen but I wanted to feel happy for once. Laying across from James muttering a small goodnight before drifting off