"I see everyone tweeted about the single." Alex says.

"Yeah. Alex do you think people are going to like it?" I ask him.

"Of course. Maria, I'm not just saying that cause I'm your boyfriend. The song is pure talent. People are going to love it." He says.

"I hope so." I say

"Hey look at me." He says and I look into his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes that I love.

"I promise you, they will love it." He says and I smile. We throw our stuff out and we start walking back to my house.

"Movie night?" I ask him as we walk inside. 

"Yeah" He says as we walk upstairs. I go get changed into yoga shorts and Alex's shirt he was wearing today. I tuck the front of the shirt into my shorts and brush through my hair. I take off my makeup. I walk out and see Alex ready.

"I like your shirt. Looks just like the one I wore today." He says smirking.

"Funny cause it is yours." I say and he laughs. 

"All we need is the shorts or sweatpants." He says.

"To hot for sweatpants." I say.

"Fine you can use during the winter." He says and I smile.

"Okay fine." I say. I grab the remote and go on demand looking at movies.

"Horror or comedy?" I ask Alex

"Comedy cause we always watch horror. Let's change it up a bit." He says and I nod.

"The Hangover?" I ask him.

"Sure that works." He says. I press rent and get in bed. I layed down and Alex layed down next to me.

"Your bed is so comfy." He says. I laugh.

"I know, I'm so use to like hotel beds." I tell him.

"Me too, some are comfy but this bed is just paradise." He says. He wraps his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. Our legs tangled with each other. If only I can stay like this forever. 

We got to sleep later then usual the next morning. I didn't have to be anywhere until 6. I woke up at 1 the next day. Alex was already up considering he wasnt next to me. I sit up and stretch and rub my eyes. I get out and go downstairs. 

"Morning mom." I say kissing her cheek.

"Morning sweetie. Where's Alex?" She ask me. I shrug.

"I don't know, he wasnt next to me when I woke up." I say and she nods.

"You want pancakes?" She ask and I nod.

"Go shower and get ready. By the time you're done, the food will be ready." She says and I go upstairs and shower. I take a 10 minute shower and then when I get out, I just put on jean shorts and a Hollister shirt. I blow dry my hair and brush it. I put some socks on and then I go downstairs and I see Alex sitting at the table.

"Morning gorgeous." He says walking over to me and hugging me.

"Where were you? I woke up and you were gone." I asked him.

"I went out around 12:30 and got some stuff." He says.

"What kind of stuff?" I ask him. He walks out of the kitchen and then comes back a few minutes later with a dozen roses.

"Here you go." He says handing me the roses.

"Aw, why did you get me these? It's not our anniversery." I ask him and he just smiles.

"Just for the hell of it." He says. I get a vase and fill it up with water. I put the roses in the vase and then walk up to Alex.

"Thank you baby. I love them." I say. I lean up to kiss him. He kisses back and it turns into a small makeout session. I pulled away cause my mom was still in the room. We sit at the table. My mom puts the plate of pancakes on the table. 

"Enjoy" She says then leaves and goes upstairs.

"So tell me the real reason for the roses." I say looking at Alex.

"That was actually the reason." Alex says. I nod and we finish eating. We put our plates in the sink and then we went outside.

"Alex teach me how to skateboard!" I say as I take 2 skateboards from the garage.

"You wanna skateboard?" He ask looking at me. I nod. He spent the next couple hours teaching me how to skateboard. I look at the time and it's 5:30.

"Alex lets go!" I say. My mom comes with us and we walk in. We sit in a circular room.

"So if we have your album released by October- November, we can start concerts in late November- December." Rocco says. I nod.

"What if we release it earlier?" I ask him.

"Then you can start concerts earlier." He says.

"So our goal is to get it released by November." Mike says.

"I think I can do that." I say.

"Now dance rehearsals." Rocco says.

"I can't dance. I suck at it." I say.

"That's the whole point of rehearsals. You choreagrapher will teach you dance moves, you learn them, practice them, then you do then at your concerts." Rocco says. 

"Okay, who is it?" I ask him.

"Her name is Tiffany." Mike says. Then a black haired girl walked in.

"Hi I'm Tiffany, your dance choreagrapher. Sorry I'm late. Traffic." She says shaking our hands.

"Hi I'm Maria this is my mom Heather, and my boyfriend Alex." I say. 

"I know Alex. I seen him here before with Austin." She says and I nod. We finish our meeting and then we all go home. 

@MariaLoccisano: Dance rehearsals start Monday. I suck at dancing. #Nervous 

I tweet fast. 

"Back to skateboarding?" Alex ask. I nod. We get back on the skateboards and we do that until the mosquitos start coming out. I got a couple bites and thats when I couldnt handle it anymore. Me and Alex went back inside and we started playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 for the night.