Movie Night

*A month later*

@EmilyDevinexox: It'll take a while, but it'll be worth it.

I put my phone away after sending out a tweet and went back to song-writing. Throughout this whole drama, I hadn't remembered that I was writing my own songs for my album, and I still needed four to complete it.

I sing and write my own tune and I write my own verse, oh.

Don't need another word smith to make my tune sell.

Perfect timing for Josh's phone to ring. I still wondered why he'd have that part of the song as his ringtone. Knowing him, he would've probably kept 'They say I'm up and coming like I'm fucking in an elevator' as his ringtone. Doubt it, though, especially after the embarrassment he went through.

One night when we were getting ready for the wedding, Josh and I went over to his parents' home while we were in England, picking up my wedding dress. We had left the kids with them for the day to run errands and were going to pick them up.

I had been talking to his parents for a few minutes while he was waking up the kids from the nap they were taking. Once he met us in the living room, his phone rang, and can you guess what lyrics played? Yep, that one line he doesn't set as his ringtone anymore.

His mom gave him a thirty-minute lecture about the lyrics being too sexual and a bad influence on Josh and Sophia. I thought he would've changed the song, but nope. She had told him to choose another song, but instead chose different lyrics. He always loved that song...

I laughed silently and smiled; I had memorized her whole speech to him. I was surprised, considering it was so long.

"Hey babe, are you hungry?" Josh asked as he walked into the kitchen, holding two boxes of pizza. "One for us, and one for the kids. Extra pepperoni, just how you like it."

I opened the box and indulged in the smell. They were fresh out of the oven. Well, you know, before the delivery guy brought them.

"Thanks, Joshy." I grabbed a slice and took a bite. "Mmm, I think I'm gonna have a foodgasm." Oh crap, did I say that out loud?

"You're so weird..."

"My weirdness seduced you enough to be my husband, so I'll take that as a compliment."

He laughed and took a bite of his pizza slice, looking over at the papers in front of me. "Are you working on another song?" I nodded my head. "Sing it to me."

I wasn't in the mood to start a little argument right now, especially since I had woken up at five today, so I sang the first few lines to him.

Hiding behind the lights, away from the world

You told me I was your perfect girl

Perfect doesn't exist, so it didn't mean a thing to me

Until you came into my life, and made me feel that way

I believed everything you had to say

But then you chose to leave

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I thought you were going to use the other song..."

"Which one?"

"How did it go? Oh yeah, 'Josh Devine, he's so fine, he's so fine, he blows my mind'." I'm never going to live that down, am I?

I shook my head. "Are you seriously never going to let me forget that? It was one time!"

He laughed at my whining. "I can't blame you, though. I am very fine," he said with a smirk on his face.

"And you're mine." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck and feeling his around my waist. "You know I love you, right?"

He nodded. "Yes, but not as much as I love you." He picked me up and set me on the kitchen counter. "What do you say we watch a movie?" Just then, Francisco walked in through the front door. "Or not..."

I hopped off the counter and walked up to him. "What are you doing here? There was nothing scheduled for us today."

"I know, but you have a few visitors." Francisco opened the door to reveal a ton of paparazzi. "They want a couple photos of us together out on a date. Is that okay, babe?" And here comes the act again...

Time to put on a show. "Of course, pookie wookie." He was going to make me miss my movie night with Josh, so why not embarrass him a bit?

"I'll wait for you in the car so you can get ready." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

I walked up to Josh and stopped him before he could say anything. "How long does the movie last?"

"Erm, about an hour and a half, why?"

"That's how long I'm going to take to get ready," I answered. He let out a small laugh before putting the movie into the VHS player.

Yeah that's right, we watch our movies old school style.

--

An hour and a half later, I ended up hiding behind the couch, frightened. What movie did Josh get? Halloween.

I swear he gets scary movies for us just to see me scream and cry for my mommy...

"Emily... Come out, come out, wherever you are..." I quickly crawled under the dinner table in an attempt to scare Josh. "Come on, Em, where did you go?"

As soon as I saw him walk into the kitchen, I crawled out and got ready to pounce on his back, but my plan backfired... Josh came out from around the corner and scared me, causing me to jump and run to the couch.

I lied down on the couch, soon to find Josh on top of me, tickling me and making me laugh like a retarded seal. "Josh, stop! You're gonna make me cry!"

"That's what you get for trying to scare me!" He kept tickling me, but not after I pushed him off and to the ground. "Hey, that's not fair!"

"Life's unfair, babe. Deal with it." My cell phone started to ring across the room and I got up to answer it. "Hello?"

"Emily? It's Laura. We need to talk about what happened tonight." Crap, Francisco...

"Um, okay. I'm free to talk now if you'd like."

"No, you're coming to meet us at Simon's office in LA. No excuses, you'll be here at one p.m. sharp. Do you understand?"

I let out a sigh. "Yes, I understand. I'll be there tomorrow, goodnight." I hung up the phone and walked lazily to the couch, plopping down on it next to Josh. "We need to be at Simon's office tomorrow at one," I told him.

"They're probably pissed about today. Sorry about that..."

"Don't be! The only important thing is we got to spend more time together tonight."

"We could spend a little more time together if we go to bed right now," he said, taking my hand in his.

"Race you up there!"

-----

Hiiiiii guys! Here's another chapter yay! :D

I'm starting senior year tomorrow, so pray that I make it :p and because of that, updates will be back on schedule hopefully, so new chapter every Monday!

So, last chapter, we didn't quite reach the goal, but can we get hmm... 10 votes and a few comments this time? 

Thank you! Love you all so much! :)

P.S.: That video on the side doesn't have anything to do with the chapter but enjoy the frustration from Zayn! xD