Model Behavior

What's the first thing "couples" do whenever they reveal to the press that they're dating? That's right, photoshoots to show the public how happy they are together... When it's really not like that.

It turned out Harvey and Laura were my "agents", so they were in charge of everything I did, everywhere I went, and practically my whole life right now. God, how I wish Simon would've backed me up when I didn't want to do this...

Honestly, I know I'm doing it in order to get my life back to normal, but it sucks! Paparazzi always surround my house and don't even let me get out!

I don't mind the fact that my "boyfriend" is Francisco Lachowski, because on the side of being smoking hot, he's random, sweet, and just a pretty cool guy to talk to. It's like, whenever you're in your dark times, he's the sunshine that comes up and makes your day brighter.

Oh gosh, does that sound weird? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it does...

"Okay, people! Let's start!" Mary, the photographer for us today, yelled. "Emily! Francisco! Come over here now!"

We quickly ran up to her and stood still. "Yes, Ms. Mary?" I asked. We were told to call her Ms. Mary, though it sounds like she's our school teacher or something.

Mary dragged me in front of a big, white screen and made me stand in the middle. "You stand right here, and Francisco," she began, walking up to him and dragging him next to me, "Come on people, you know how to pose like a couple! Please at least pretend you know how!"

"Wait, you know?" I was surprised she'd known Francisco and I weren't an actual couple.

She nodded in response. "I've been working for Modest for twenty years now. Do you really think they'd hire someone out of their company to do all this?" Well, I guess not...

I tried some poses while Mary started setting up the camera, but I was nowhere near model status, causing Francisco to laugh at me.

"What? I'm a singer, not a model!"

"You could be both with just a little help." He walked behind me and set my hand on my hip the way a professional model would do it and moved me back and forth. "Don't worry, you won't look silly."

He left me as I was and stood next to me, getting ready for the first picture. Once it came out on the screen, I walked over and noticed I looked as if my head was too heavy and it was pulling me down.

I playfully slapped his arm. "Dude! I'm already making a fool of myself here and you're not really helping!"

"Oh come on, that was just a practice shot. They'll take about thirty pictures and end up with only three at the end." The pout on my face still hadn't faded. "Come here, I'll show you how to really model this time."

I walked with him in front of the white screen. He made me stand up straight and practically moved every part of my body to get in a real, professional pose.

I hate to admit it, but I liked it. The way he would look at me up and down, making sure I looked like a real model, made me blush. I don't think it would hurt if...

"Emily!" I quickly separated my lips from Francisco's and stood where I was supposed to. 'Everybody here knows this relationship is fake, so no need for the acting." What if it wasn't acting?

"Sorry, just practicing for later," Francisco answered. "Let's start. The sooner we finish, the better."

I quickly pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened up Twitter.

@EmilyDevinexox: Photoshoot time! Let's hope I don't break the camera!

After half an hour of posing and messing with the staff, we finally had the thirty pictures we needed to see! Some of them looked pretty good, but the rest were just us being silly and random. In one of them, Francisco was giving me a piggy-back ride while I messed with his hair. I have to say, it was the cutest from all of them.

"Alright guys, we're going to need a few more shots. Modest recommended you both promote a new store that's opening in a few days. It will not only draw more attention to Emily as she's gaining fame, but to you as well, Francisco."

"How does that sound, Em?" Francisco asked me. I shrugged and nodded, stepping back in front of the white screen. "Actually, you have to go change. Both of us do, so let's see what they have for us to wear."

I walked over to the rack of clothes by a dressing room, falling in love with every single piece of clothing. I quickly picked out the nicest outfit I could put together: a soft pink shirt, grey jeans, and the cutest pair of black boots I've ever seen in my life!

Francisco picked out a white tee, blue jeans, and black shoes. We looked pretty casual, but cute!

"Round two, come on everyone! We're wasting time here!" Ms. Mary interrupted me admiring the outfit I had on. Hopefully we could keep the clothes we wanted...

--

After the photoshoot, Francisco dropped me off at home. When I walked in, Josh and the kids were asleep in the living room. I didn't want to wake them, so I quickly went up to bed and just thought about a lot of things.

I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I kissed Francisco. Why did I do it? Was it because of the way he looked at me? Was it just a desire I had that needed to be fulfilled? Was it just a friendly kiss?

Yeah, let's go with that last one...

It's just one kiss. No harm done in that, right?

-----

I'm soooooo so sorry about the late update again, but my sister has my laptop :( Trust me, I'm not too crazy about these late updates, either...

Either way, we got 13 votes on the last chapter! Think we could match that, or maybe beat it? I think so ;)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it was short. Thank you for all the feedback you've left and please leave more! I want to know what you think about the story! Love you all so much :) xx