Morning Fun?

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah

I quickly woke up as my phone started to ring. So Rock Me is my ringtone. Sue me.

I slid the unlock bar to the right and put the phone up to my ear, whispering so I wouldn't wake Josh. "Hey Mom, what's going on?"

"Hi sweetie, can you guys visit today? Your dad said to invite you over for dinner tonight because we didn't get to talk much yesterday, what with all the boys being there." Yesterday WAS pretty hectic.

First, Niall wouldn't stop fighting with Francisco over who could have the last piece of cake. I settled the dispute by eating it myself, receiving dirty looks from both of them the rest of the night. What can I say? I love cake!

Then, Josh thought it would be funny to scare the boys, but instead of scaring them, he scared Sophia. She wouldn't stop crying the whole night because he was wearing a Michael Myers mask when he did that. I swore I had thrown those away right after him and Francisco tried to scare me, but I guess he bought another one. Typical Josh. 

"Of course we can! I'll go wake Josh and the kids right now so we can get started with errands. How does five sound?"

"Perfect. We're going to run a few errands now, too, so I'll talk to you when you come over." She kissed me through the phone and I did the same. "Love you, Em. See you soon." I hung up and put the phone on the nightstand.

I was about to fall asleep again, when I felt Josh's arm around my body. "Good morning, my love." He sleepily gave me a kiss and locked eyes with me. "Who was that?"

 "My mom. She and my dad want us to go over for dinner tonight. Can we?"

He nodded. "Of course babe. Now, come here." He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. "I missed you so much. A year without you was like-"

"A year without rain," I sang, making him chuckle. "I missed you a lot too, but I'm glad you're here now, even if it is for only a year."

"I just wish I could stay here already. You know, settle down how it should be. I hate that I'm leaving you alone in this whole 'raising Josh and Sophia' thing. You're going through all of this alone, and I can't stop thinking about that whenever I'm touring with the boys."

"Josh, don't think that way. Remember what I told you when I found out I was pregnant?"

He let out a sigh. "Yeah, I know, you want me to keep living the dream. But, what if my dream is settling down, the right way?"

I shrugged. "That's reality, babe. It may not feel as if you're doing much, but it's because of you that we have this life. I can never thank you enough for everything that you do." I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Now, how about we get ready for the day ahead of us? We should probably make some breakfast for the kids. They're probably going to be up soon."

"Or, we could have some fun." He kissed down my neck, leaving a love bite here and there. "You owe me a year's worth of this."

I giggled. "I guess we'll need to do this twice everyday, eh?" I pushed the covers off us and cupped his face, kissing him passionately. "I missed this. I missed you."

He separated us to take off his shirt and threw it to the ground, coming back for more when he did. I sat on top of him and kissed down his neck, rubbing on his elbow meanwhile. I'm not sure why, but he always loved when I did that. He's a weird one, really.

Well, I guess I'm weird too, considering I sang 'Josh Devine, he's so fine. He's so fine, he blows my mind.' the first time we slept together. Yeah, we're perfect for each other.

"You know that drives me crazy, Em," he said in between small moans. "Close the door, just in case. I don't want the kids walking in on us."

I closed the door quickly and jumped on the bed next to Josh. "We need to be quick and quiet."

Josh pulled me in for a quick kiss then took off his boxers. I proceeded to taking off my pyjamas, when there was a knock on the door. "Mommy, I'm hungry!" Sophia...

Josh took clothes out of the closet and went into the bathroom to get dressed while I put my pyjamas back on. "I'm coming, sweety!" Once I finished, I opened the door to reveal Josh and Sophia with pouty faces. "Come on, let's make some pancakes!"

"I love pancakes!" they shouted in unison. I laughed and walked downstairs to the kitchen with them.

So much for a little morning fun...

-----

Summer is here, which means updates! Yay!

I'll update as much as I can, okay guys? Thank you for all the amazing comments and feedback. Love you all so much! :D xx