EPILOGUE

Three weeks have passed since that fateful day Maine almost died. It's also been three weeks of nothing but crazy media people bugging them to relay every bit of information they have about the probable cause of what happened. The young lady was finally able to properly mourn the death of her mother, however the ordeal also brought a crack into the relationship she has with her father. Maine knows her Dad doesn't want everything that happened ... but if he did not steal his brother's idea in the first place ... none of this would have happened.

Thankfully, Alden was there to help her heal from everything. Maine knows he got a huge paycheck for keeping them alive ... she thought that was it ... he's going to leave... but he didn't. The young guy stayed by her side and made sure she's okay.

"You're still not talking to your Dad?" Alden asked while the two are in a tree house right behind his place.

"Nope ... I think I'm gonna need more time" she replied before looking at him. "Take all the time you need" he uttered before holding her hand. Maine then placed her head on his shoulder and asked about the possibility of her moving out of their house.

"If you do, where will you be going?"

"Here ... that is if you want me to?" she asked while looking at his lips.

"I do ... of course I do ... it would be an honor to have a princess live with me"

"I'm not a princess"

"Yes you are .... You're my princess"

---

EPILOGUE GUYS !! Thank you for reading!! :D