11.-For You-

A couple of days have passed and thankfully, Alden is now free to go. "Are you sure you can?" he heard her ask. 

 "Yes I am and besides ... even if I still can't, we can no longer stay in here"

 "But Alden" Maine protested before holding his hand. She and him have gotten much closer during their stay here in the hospital. Maine's like a nurse, she's always there for him ... and God knows how much Alden appreciates that. 

"No buts Maine, I can protect you and I will protect you"

 "You're still not ready .. you can teach me how to fight"

 "I will... but we can't do it anymore in the cabin"

" Cause they'll be there"

 "Exactly"

  Maine and Alden then exited the building and walked towards her car. Alden couldn't help but notice how  worried and scared Maine is. She kept looking around while trying her bets to see if there's anyone in there that is going to get them. 

 "You look like you're gonna have a heart attack any moment from now" he told her and so Maine looked at him very annoyed. 

 "I'm just trying to see if my Mom's killer is here"

 "He's not and even if he is, I won't let him hurt you" he assure before opening the door for her. Maine got in and Alden went straight to the driver's seat. 

 "So where are we going now?". Maine asked Alden. 

 "Back at the cabin"

 "But I thought we can't go there anymore?"

 "We must ... we still have our things in there, remember?"

 "Oh yeah right" 

 Alden took a deep breath and then started the engine. "You ready?" he asked Maine. And as soon as she nodded, they drove away. 

---

 The young girl looked out of the window and started wondering if this is gonna be her life for as long as she lives. She doesn't know if she can handle running and hiding for her life. It's genuinely getting hard to do so. 

Maine then looked at Alden and thought of that day he got shot. Alden almost died because of her, if if ever he did ... she would have never forgiven herself. 

"You're too precious to die" she whispered before shifting her eyes back on the road. The past few days definitely brought them closer. Maine got to know a lot of things about Alden, the kind of things that made her see how impossible it is not to fall for him. 

 A part of her knows that she already has. The thing about Maine is that she's always been a sucker for the 'superman' kind of guy, the type that would save her even though his life will also be in danger. Maine craves that kind of love, the kind that is so strong he will put his well being just to make sure she's alright. 

"You okay there?" Alden asked. 

 "Yeah" she replied before smiling. The young girl then looked down at her phone and saw a text message from her father. 

  "I'll call tonight. 9:00 pm" 

 That's all the message says. 

 "Who's that?" Alden asked and so she looked at him. "It's my Dad ... he said he'll call tonight" Maine replied before letting out a sigh. 

 "That's great right?. Ask him also about another effective hiding place"

 "I will ... umm Alden?" 

 "What?"

"I never got to actually thank you for saving me ... so yeah .. thanks"

 "That's alright ... important thing is you're safe"

 A few hours later, the two reached the cabin. Maine is surprised to see that everything is still normal. She unknowingly left the door unlocked but there's no sign that someone had entered.

 The young girl then took a deep breath as she started heading towards the mini staircase. The moment she stepped on the second level, her feet slipped ... causing for her to fall back. Maine screamed, but thankfully Alden was there to catch him. 

 Maine looked up and saw his beautiful face smiling down. After realizing that she's already blushing, the young girl stood up properly and apologized. 

 "Okay ... right" he answered. After that very awkward fall, the two entered the place and found that it looks exactly the way they left it. 

---

"Weird no one went inside" Maine commented as soon as they got inside the cabin. Suspicious, Alden checked all the drawers and closets. 

 "What are you looking for?" Maine asked. 

 "Possible bombs" he replied. After he couldn't find any, the lad went to the kitchen and noticed something that he knew the killer did while they're gone. 

 "Maine ... get all your stuffs quick!" Alden yelled and so she ran to her room. The young guy did the same and gathered all the guns he can get. The overwhelming smell of gasoline is surprisingly contained in the kitchen area. 

 One spark is all it gonna take to blow up the entire place. They must get out of there without being noticed by the killer. 

"What's that smell?" Maine asked him after a few moments.

 "Gas"

 "Oh My God"

 "I know .. are your stuffs ready?"

 "Yes" she answered. The two then quickly got out of the cabin. Alden looked around and did not see any weird movement in the woods.

 Maine then helped him carry his things back to her car. 

----

"I have an idea" Alden uttered just as they are about to drive away. 

 "Come on Alden, can't that idea wait until we're out of here?" Maine asked. 

 "We have to make them believe that we're already dead"

 "How are we gonna do that?" she asked and then watched as Alden drive for a bit and stop the car once again. The young guy then got out of the car and pointed his gun at the cabin. 

 "You're gonna fire at it"

 "I'm a perfect shot, I will never miss" 

 "Okay then"

 Alden took a deep breath before pulling the trigger three times. A loud explosion happened and fire broke out of the windows. The explosion is a little too loud that Maine had to duck down and cover her ears. 

The young guy then quickly got back inside the vehicle. 

 "Do you think that will do it?" she asked, still scared. 

 "I hope so love"

 "What did you call me?" she asked, surprised.  

 "I called you by your name"

 "But 'Love' is not my name"

 "I did not call you that" he replied as they started driving towards the trails. 

 "Yes you did"

 "Nope"

 "Yes you did Alden"

 "No"

 "Ugh!" 

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ you want moore :)  ?