Chapter 3: I know you like him/ her

Chapter 3: I know you like him/her

Abraham P.O.V

Her smile was driving me crazy! Her hugs were the warmest!

Abraham snap out of it! She doesn't like you!

Her grandma called her. When she left I slapped myself. I just had too okay.

"Man! Abraham?! You got a girl in your hands!" Shout out my friend jake, or partner.

"Easy jake. She doesn't like me cuz I almost killed her grandma." I say.

"Oo. Tough luck Abraham. Don't worry she'll come around. And I know how you feel around her... You feel love...!" He says.

I blushed. Okay maybe I am in love.

"Aww. Abraham in love?! Should I go tell her or should you?" He said walking towards the door.

"No! I mean I'll tell her in the right time." I say.

"You better. Or I'm going to steal her." He says.

"You wouldn't!" I say grabbing a wooden stick.

"Oh, I would." He said grabbing a wooden stick.

We started fighting or practicing with wooden stick for the rest of the day.

Yivi P.O.V

Abuela called me. "Yivi?! Mija?"

"Estoy aquí! What happened mami?" I said.

She laughed. "I know you like Abraham..."

"What?! Eww abuela. No! That's disgusting no!" I say... Me and him not a chance... Please!

"Ah no mientes. I know you love him! Deep down I know. And don't lie! Cuz it's all over your face when you walked out the room." She said.

"Mami, he's a really good guy but I don't trust him... Yet." I say.

"Hmmm. Tu ames a Abraham.... Mucho." She said.

"Abuela! Stop!" I said covering my ears.

"Haha. Okay, but tell me if you need any help getting to him. I know how to win guys." She said putting a smile.

"Ay abuela." I say.