18 . All Shall Be Revealed Part 1

AuthorsNote

Okaay Hey Guys This Part Shall Be Fairly Short As It Is Leading Up To A Big Showdown So I Want You To Read , Vote And Comment And Get Ready For A MAUUUUUUUUUD Part 2 ;)

Peace;Love&Kush x

Flashback*

"But was it true?"

Christian, Seiko Tolu, Femi and I were in my living room jamming to music and just talking. Somehow we ended up on the topic  of the party and Cammy and I. I heard my mum greet someone at the door.

"..yeah" they looked at me in disbeleif. "I was high man" Their faces relaxed. They knew how i was when i was high so they understood that I didnt intentionally sleep with Cammy. But Jay might not be so calm.

"Ayy bro, you havent said nothing have you?" Christian asked.

"Nah, I've tried though- believe me, I've bloody tried but its hard and I always get interrupted.

"You know dem ones" Tolu agreed, sounding like Moony.

I heard my mum just purely being loud and laughed to myself. Seiko flipped the channel on the TV and put his legs up

"SO are you gonna say it or Cammy or what?" 

"Yeah cuz. How are you gonna tell Jeramiah?" The  door opened.

"Tell me what, niggas?"

*Present*

The Room Was Filled With Silence As Jay Walked Further In The Room And Stood Infornt Of Me.A Frown Settled Upon His Face Where His Signiture Smile Had Once Been ... He Took A Step Back And Slowly Looked Around At Each And Everyone Of Our Guilty Faces .

' Christian ? Tolu ? Femi ? Seiko ? ' He Asked Them One By One Then Turned To Face Me

' Dev ? ... Whats Going On ? Can Someone TelI Me ? isit Cammy ? ' He Said Slowly ,i Flinched At The Sound Of Her Name 

He Looked  At Me And Then Back To The Ground

' cammyyy ... ' He Whispered 

Christian Stood Up To Leave ... He Couldnt Stand Lying To Jay And I know This Put Him In A Difficult Suituation

' STOP , DONT GO ANYWHERE , IF HE AINT GONNA TELL ME ONE OF YOU WILL ' He Shouted With Tears Streaming Down His Face and His Green Eyes Cloudy .

' WHAT HAPPENED  ? IS SHE HURT ? HAS SHE MOVED AWAY ? DOES SHE HATE ME ? ' He Continued

They All Shook There Heads In Unison

' WELL WHAT THEN ? YOUR MY BOYS WHY WONT YOU TELL ME ' He Cried Looking Deep Into My Eyes

My Mum Came Rushing Into My Room And Looked Around She Saw 5 Guilty Faces And A Broken Hearted One , She Walked Over To Jay As He Collapsed In Her Arms ...

' Jay Baby Whats Wrong ? ' She Cooed Rocking Him 

' They Wont Tell Me Aunty They Wont Tell Me ! ' He Cried Looking Defeated

' DEVONTAE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ? JAY LEAVES SO YOU LOOSE YOUR LOYALTY? I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS '

' MUM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SO DONT COME IN HERE SCREAMING AT ME ! '

* SLAP * 

' You Will Never EVER Raise Your Voice To Me Like That ' She Screwed As She And Jeramiah Walked Outta The Room

I Stood There In Disbelief Holding My Face While The Boys Buss Out Laughing For A Good 5 Minutes Before The Well Known Silence Returned .... 

' I Need To Go Talk To Him ' I Whispered

' Go Handle Your Business Bro .' Seiko Said Patting My Back

I Walked Out My Room And Got To The Top Of The Stairs When I Heard The Door Slam Which Means Mum Had Left And Jay Was Alone .I Walked Into The Kitchen And Sat Opposite Him At The Table , He Looked At Me With His Green Piercing Eyes And I Knew Everything Was About To Change ...

It Was Now Or Never ... Things Will Never Be The Same .....