17. Is It Really You?

I so showwi for the long wait. Yr 10. Gcse HISTORY in January. Gcse Science in 2 months. I'm sure you now understand. But yeah sorry n I hope you enjoy as much as I did xx

Nd loook>>>> I has a new cover PAP PAP!

 Anyhoo To ze story>>

I'm coming home, coming home

Tell the world  I'm coming home

Let the rain Wash away

All the pain of yesterday

And though my kingdom awaits 

And they've forgiven my mistakes

I'm coming home, coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming

Diddy Dirty Money & Skylar Grey- I'm Coming Home

Cammy;

Flashback

"What are you thinking about?" I asked a silent Jeramiah. There we were, my head resting on his cold chest. I sometimes wonder howhe has a beating heart in there- and I can NEVER hear it no matter how hard I try.

He took a deep breath and his chest rose under my head. "I'm thinking. I'm thinking about perfection though my life holds so many errors. I think of the future with today still present on my mind. I think of love with so much hate inside me. I think of peace when all I know is pain. I think of how thats changed since ... since I met you that cold day and how you made  the sun shine through the angry, thick grey clouds"

That was a revelation I was not expecting at all. Looking up at him, I saw that his eyes were empty and yet had the fire to burn a whole in the window he was staring ever so distantly at.

"You know I wont repeat that if questioned. Ever." I smiled gently and nodded, my hair stroking his chest.

"Can I sing to you?"

"Are you smoking weetabix?" I cracked a smile.

"Please, I practiced" I sat up. " Baby I love you, you are my life, the happiest moments were incomplete if you werent by my side.. Oh I wrote you a song aswell" Oops.

"Go on"

"Umm no. Not now- another time."

"Random wierdo. Your voice is alright you know" He spoke with hardly any emotion in his voice, which by now, I was used to.

"Mmm so it's good then?"

" Keep pushing your luck"

" I shall"  We both laughed silent laughter. 

" You know I'll never leave you. I'll never walk away. And if you do.. I'll chase you until I die"

My heart smiled but my face remained  settled. Eyes closed, I hoped this was true.

I could not sleep. I could not function. My body in utter shock, confusion and yet hope. Hope that this could be a sign?

I phoned Devontae straight away, he answered

"I know, I saw"

"Is it true? What does it mean? Is he coming home?"

" I dont know- I really dont but imma find out."