"So you go behind my back and try to fuck Justin's new girlfriend?" Selena laughed sarcastically.

"Unlike you, I am trying to get to Justin. You aren't. So you can hush your damn mouth." I glared at her.

"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" Selena had said watching my fix my tie in the mirror.

"You don't worry about me." I smirked.

Lauren's POV

I came down in a long navy dress that had no sleeves with a slit to show off some of my leg with a pair of Louboutins that Justin bought for me. I had my makeup on my face nicely and my hair flat ironed.

I see Justin look up from the staircase at me in complete awe. Yeah look at me in awe you little bitch because you can't admit your feelings to me, I snarled in my mind. 

"Lauren, you look-" Justin began to say.

"Yeah, I know." I said before walking past him. 

"Are you still mad?" Justin asked confused following behind me.

"God no." I lied.

"Good because it's you and me tonight baby." Justin smiled.

"And me." We turned around to see Jazzy dressed up.

"No." Justin stammered.

"Shutup Jay." Jazzy laughed before walking past him.

"JAZ!" Justin yelled. "I said no."

"Oh come on babe. It will be fun." I said twirling my finger on Justin's chest making him just look at Jazzy get in the car without saying anymore to her.

I got in the passenger seat as Justin got in the drivers side. He started up the car.

"Can we turn up the music?" I asked.

"No." Justin stated focusing on the road.

"Why not?" Jazzy asked from the backseat.

"Because I fucking said so." He roared back.

"Oh fucking kay then." Jazzy said sitting back in her seat.

"Don't get an attitude tonight." I murmured to Justin. He didn't say anything.

Fine if he wants to be a stupid mean bastard again. I will be a bitch. I pulled out my phone and texted Stephen. "You will be at the event tonight?" I texted him. I quickly locked my phone looking back at Justin who didn't move at all. Not even his nostrils. It's like he wasn't even breathing. My phone vibrated twice.

Stephen typed, "Yeah."

Why so short? Was he really upset about the whole Justin situation today? I couldn't win to fucking lose. I then read Keenan's.

"I will be there tonight. Just got on my flight. Can't wait to see you best friend."

I smiled reading it before locking my phone. Justin then pulled up where a guy opened the drivers side and my side. I got out and  before I knew Jazzy was walking around the red carpet to get inside.

I saw Justin coming up to walk hand and hand down the red carpet. We took a couple pictures but none of the poses were like we were a couple. It had me confused. Then we came up to this interviewer.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Justin Bieber." She smiled.

"Hi. How are you?" Justin gave her a toothless grin.

"Good. Good. So is this your new girlfriend? She has been everywhere with you and it seems like you two can't get enough of each other."

"No." Justin laughed. "She's just my assistant." Justin then held my hand tightly.