"I messed up," I said. Angel and I got a call. I picked up.

"Hey Spence. It's Madison. Everything's ready to go for Chicago. See you there," Madison said. Then hung up. I threw the phone and it landed on the other sofa. Next I threw my wedding ring. 2 minutes later Angel did the same.

"THE FUCKING BASTARD LEFT WITH MY FUCKING PHONE! IF HE WAS GOING TO SUPPOSEDLY "TALK" TO MADISON! THEN WHY STILL MARRY ME," Angel and I yelled.

"THOSE FUCKING PLAYERS! I HATE YOU," We said again.

"Calm down." Dylan said.

"FUCK IT! I'M DONE," I shouted. I picked up Shawn. Angel picked up James. We walked to my room. She locked the door behind her. We put them in the crib that's in my room. I turn the T.V on and put on PLL. I got 2 tubs of ice cream and a box of tissues. Angel and I got under the covers. I handed her a tub of ice cream and a spoon. We started eating. We ignored the constant pleading and shouting of Alex and Dylan.

*4:00 A.M Dylan's P.O.V*

"Great job idiots. Your wives are pissed at you," I said talking into the phone.

"They'll come around," Spencer said.

"Dude you two grabbed the wrong phones. So Madison called and They heard Hey it's madison everything's ready in chicago for you. See you there. So they threw your phones and their wedding rings. Then they took the babies and walked to their rooms crying. Right now I bet you they are watching Pretty Little Liars. While crying and eating Ice Cream. Also before they took off. They screamed Fuck It I'm done," I said.

"Not good," Cam said.

"No dip sherlock," Alex said.

"Keep them out of the divorce idea until we arrive in Chicago. We arrive in chicago in an 1 hours," Spencer said.

"Also keep them occupied and happy. They won't put on a good performance if their sad," Emily said.

"Okay," I said and hung up. I walked to Alex who was trying to open the door to Alison's room. I push him over. I pick the lock and we enter. They were sleeping. We threw the ice cream, and tissues away.We picked up James and Shawn. We walked to the living room. We sat down on the sofa and turned on wrestling. They started crying. I sniffed his diaper.

"They need a diaper change," We said in unison. We took then to the crib and changed their diaper. It was time for their milk. We warmed up their milk bottles and fed them while watching the wrestling match. We put the bottles on the table. We burped them and then they fell asleep on our chests. I got a call.

"Yello," I said.

"How's everything," Spencer asked.

"The girls finally fell asleep after crying for so long. Also your boys are fed, changed, burped and are now sleeping," Alex said.

"Oh okay. I see they finally calmed down," Spencer said.

"Yea. They probably will act like dead zombies now," I said.

"I'll take my chances. It's better than them talking of divorce," Cameron sighed.

"It's your faults for switching buses," emily said.

"Ow. You didn't have to hit us," Spencer whinned.

"You made my best friends cry. Of course I will hit you," She said.

"We're here," Louis shouted. I hung up.

"Alex wake the girls up," I said. I put both babies in their carseat. Alison and Angel had their backpacks on.