Chapter thirteen: Games

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hurry up Robyn we got shit ta' talk about." I heard Mel say on the other side of the door. I cursed to myself as I rinsed my body off from all the soap that was on my body, I washed my hair out real good and turned the shower off. I grabbed my black towel and dried my body off real before stepping out my shower, since I had all the shit I needed in my bathroom, there was really no wey' in going my bedroom.

After doing all my lotion and other bullshit that's irrelevant, I finally came out the bathroom and walked out my room feeling so much cleaner than I did, I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a corona out the fridge popping the top off, don't judge me because I have a beer at 9:22 in da' morning, sue me or fuck off. I grabbed my phone shoving it in my pocket as I walked towards my elevator pressing the 1. I leaned against at the wall just watching the blinking of the numbers, the elevator stopped and I walked off and made my wey' into the living room where Leandre Mel and Jenn were all on their phones, well except Jenn she had papers in front of her. "Alright what y'all want?" I ask standing behind the couch as I stared at them.

"We got a little change in plans today Rob?"

"Ok..what is it?"

"Well ya' know how ya' suppose ta' go ta' the studio?"

"Pause...are ya' telling me dat' my studio time was rescheduled with some bullshit ass photoshoot?"

"Not exactly...but you'll still be able ta' ave' studio time..you'll just be in between photoshoots and your studio time." I sighed rolling my eyes as I climbed over my couch taking a seat.

"I'd rather just go ta' the studio..fuck a photoshoot..I'm tired of those."

"Well Rob..it's apart of your lifestyle." Jenn said showing me my schedule on the computer. I leaned back into the couch shrugging my shoulders.

"I only see studio time for like three damn days."

"You could always switch days Rob..and starting next week you'll be having photoshoot and you'll be attending your shows that's coming up." I bit the inside of my lip as I shook my head.

"Alright whatever..I'm hungry." I mumbled staring off into space just thinking about my hectic ass schedule, man just thinking about how it will be when I'm touring, now that's really gone fuçk me up. My phone started ringing and I picked it up seeing an irrelevant ass number that didn't look anything familiar to me. "Mel answer dis', I'm going ta' some food." I threw her my phone and she caught it as I placed my shoes on my feet and grabbed the car keys and my shades to block out people, today was seriously not my day ta' fuck with me.

"Robs..it's Travis." I frowned as I looked at her and she held my phone out for me ta' come get it...but she know I'm lazy as hell.

"Jenn get dat'." Jenn chuckled talking the phone from Mel and handed it ta' me.

"what's up Travis?"

"Finally..I was waiting to hear from you."

"Well ya' hear me..so what's up, why ya' calling me?"

"uh I actually thought we could hook up and maybe chill in the studio if that's cool with you?" I bit the inside of my lip thinking, Kehlani popped in my head but then again we ain't official so she ain't got shit ta' do with this, just a day hanging out with my nigga Travis.