I feel ashamed hearing my dad words napababa ako ng ulo ko. Maliit pa lang kami minulat na kami ng aming lolo sa kwento ng buhay nila noon para maging silbing aral samin. Hearing it my dad again bring back all the memory of my grandfather, that even in his old self he keep working just to make sure our company reach on top.

"Im sorry mom,dad. I was thinking to disobey you but hearing again your struggled to make our company successful, i realized how hard you work for this. I almost forgot lolo taught me. He always telling us that we should learn to look back on our past, the hardship you all fought to keep our company grow." Nakababa parin ang ulo ko bahang nagsasalita. I cant face them sa naiisip ko kanina. I sighed and look my parents that seriously waiting for my decision. "Dont worry dad, I'll be in your office next week and take the job you'll offer. I'll give you my schedule later dad so kayo na po bahala mag arrange ng gagawin ko sa vacant days ko." Nakangiti kong sabi sa kanila.

My mom smile at me lovingly and mouthed "im proud of you". My dad face lighten on my decision. He's not good of showing his true emotion to me but i know he cared and only wants the best for me.

"Thank you son. Lets talk again about that matter in my office next week. Now take a rest and be in dinning at 7 for dinner. You may go now." Dad dismissing me. I smile at them and get up.

"Thank you mommy for raising our son well and teaching him to become responsible. I love you." I heard dad said to my mom bago ko pa man tuluyang masarado ang pinto.

I feel proud of myself too. I didn't regret my decision. My responsibilities will start next week.

Being born a Saratoga means hardship to me. As the eldest son of Lauro and Beatrice Saratoga, someday the responsibility will pass on me.

Blake Lawrence Saratoga was a name given to me by my late grandfather. He's Lorenso Saratoga II, my uncle alredy is His the III, he want my name in his english version because my dad wont agree to make me his IV.

I have a 13 years old younger sister, Laura Beatrice Saratoga. Combination of the name of my dad and mom. Lalo na she's a younger version of our mom.

I grow up with a loving mom and workaholic dad. Magsaganun man my mom make us understand about dad priorities.

They live their childhood in a rough way. Parehong galimg sa mahirap na angkan ang magulang ko.

Magkababata at childhood sweetheart. Mulat sa hirap ng buhay kaya nagsumikap na iaahon muna ang kani kanilang pamilya at isinantabi ang kanilang pagmamahalan. Both eldest and bread winner ng pamilya.

They are already 32 years old when they decide to settle down and i was born. At that time nag umpisang umaangat ang kanilang negosyo hanggang sa paglipas ng taon ay lumago ito.

The small auto repair shop is now become one of known car manufacturer and dealer in the Philippines.

Saratoga Motors Incorporation build to fulfil my great grandfather ambition to build a car and have car collection.

My father and uncle work hard to fulfil his dream in highest level. Thats why i understand if mas inuuna man ni dad ang trabaho nya sa companya kaysa samin. But i know he's trying himself to be with us every dinner para makabawi sa kanyang pagkukulang as our father.

I love my dad and proud of his dedication for his family legacy. And thanks to my mom wala akong kinikimkim na hinanakit sa kanya.

At kung ang magsimula sa mababa ang kailangan kong maranasan para maibahagi nya sakin ang karanasan nya, hindi na ako magrereklamo pa. Sabagay pinagdaanan din ito ng dalawa kong nakatatandang pinsan na lalaki. Maging sila nagsimula sa mababa bago marating ang posisyon nila ngayon.