Chapter 7

Bella's pov:

I awoke from my slumber though I am still tired. I mustn't blame my body, it was my own doing by staying up all night to steal money from Stepfather and Uncle. That and I stay awake to stay watch if they sneak into my room to give me a 'surprise' beating. I don't really mind, I have beaten everyday so what was the point in resisting if the same thing is bound to happen?

I sat up and semi stretched my muscles, being mindful that I am still healing and I must not re-open the wounds.

Now how on earth am I going to stand if I was permitted not to due to my injuries?

I suppose I must call for assistance then.

"Coal" I called out.

"Yes my dear?" He asked.

On the side of my bed was Coal in his human form kneeling down beside it.

"Please carry me to the washroom" I said.

"Yes" He said as he carried me like a bride and walked out of the room and to the washroom.

He set me down on the counter.

I brushed my teeth and examined myself in the mirror.

My body was no more skin and bones but now in a perfect healthy slim figure though my chest was rather busty as well as my rear.

"I'll the bath drawn for you" Coal said.

I hummed in response.

I sat there for a few minutes before I stripped down and Coal helped me in the bath. The cold bath water gently caressed my skin, my feet were hanging out of the bathtub. Coal began washing my back avoiding the bandages. I appreciate him for washing my back and not eyeing my body, he clearly avoids looking.

"I'll leave you to wash the rest, please summon me if need further help, I'll be outside" He said handing me the wash rag and closed the door behind him.

I washed the rest of my body gently and carefully. I even attempted to wash my hair and successfully did it.

I called Coal and immediately he came to my aid.

He lifted me up and covered my body with a towel and carried me back to my room.

Coal set me down on the bed and opened the closet door revealing heaps of clothes that could go on for miles.

"There's a sitting area in here" He said as he picked me up once more and brought me into the closet.

Coal set me down a curved couch.

"Now what clothes would you like to wear?" He asked as he knelt down in front of me.

"A dress, considering pants would cling onto my wounds"

He nodded and picked out a white dress, with long sleeves and a cross design on the collarbone.

"Yes" I said.

He nodded and handed me the dress before turning around.

I unwrapped my towel and swiftly put on the dress.

I stopped halfway as I remembered something.

"My undergarments" I said to Coal.

"Oh, I almost forgotten" He said and walked further into the closet and stopped in front of a drawer and took out something, he turned around revealing undergarments.

He hands them to me and turns around I put them on along with the dress.

"I'm done"

He turned around and picked me up, carrying me out of the closet and my room, to downstairs.