Poor Trina (not)

Daisy- hello everone and my name is Daisy, and today I'm going to interview all the cast from the awesome show, Grojband!

(Audience cheers)

Daisy-first lets introduce everyone, Corey Riffin, Laney Penn, Kin Kujira, Kon Kujira, Carrie Beff, Larry Nepp, Kim Kagami, Konnie Kagami, Trina Riffin, Mina Beff, Nick Mallory, Kate Perksy, Allie Day, Barney and Mayor Mellow.

(Audience cheers)

Daisy- so thank for coming to my show

Everyone but Trina- your welcome

Trina- whatever

(Everyone stared at her with a 'really?' face)

Daisy- to explain howall these interviews are gonna work, I'm ask you question, dares and so onm but I'll also choose someone, to lets just say be my victim. That 'victim' gets most of the horrible questions and dares that scar you for life.

(everyone shrieked,while Trina was staring at her nails)

Trina- like what did you say?

Daisy-seriously? I'm not explaining again but (whispers to audience so Grojband cast can't here) I might have found my victim for today. (Grojband suspiciously stare at her) What?

Laney- Are you goin' to start the show now?

Daisy- Ok, first dare is for (evily smirks) Trina

Trina- (smirks) Like bring it on and whatever

Daisy- Ok, (reads from card) you have to watch a puppet show

Trina- (shakes) you like can't be serious and junk

Daisy- Oh, but I am serious (clicks fingers, puppet theater appears)

Laney- how did you do?

Daisy- Let's just say I have the power in these interview, who wants to help me with the puppet show?

Kon and Konnie- I do I do!!!

(puppet show starts, after it's finished)

Laney- that was seriously the worst thing I have ever seen, and I've seen Kon's back nipples

Daisy- I think Trina experienced the most trauma out of all of us

(Trina is rocking back and forth)

Daisy- I think I'm gonna give Trina a break, for now. So this time it's a question for....(reads from a card) wow I can't believe this.

Kon- just say it already the suspense is killing me.

Daisy- for ......

And I'm gonna leave at there, vote who's the person i'm gonna say the question for, and they'll be my next victim. Cya