I love you too baby

Nicki POV

"MmmmmmmFUCK" I moan as meek had my legs behind my head eating my pussy. We've been at it all night and he still hasn't let up my gawd. I came I don't know so many times that I felt weak and tired. "Ohhhhhfuuuuuuuuck" I let out a long exhausted sigh moaning as I squirted out for 15th time, I think. "Damn meek" I say holding myself as he got up walking in the bathroom.

I looked at the time which read 6:12am. Gaaaawtdamn meek I say to myself as he came out the bathroom picking me up because at this point I couldn't walk. "Meek baby. I'm worn out. No more" I say as we stood under the steaming water. I sighed at the water relaxing my muscles because meek got me sore as fuck. "I know baby which is why I'm going to wash you up, give you one of my shirts and let you go to sleep. I had to make up for those 6 1/2 weeks and you know that" he says kissing me washing me up.

Once we were finished he gave me a shirt as I put it on getting in bed instantly going to sleep. I didn't wake up til around 3:00pm when meek came in putting his swim shorts on. "Damn baby glad to see you're finally up" he says tapping my ass as I sat up. "Where you going" I ask as he grabs a beach towel. "Jet skies. Everybody going including the girls" he says sitting on the bed putting his phone on the nightstand. "You wanna come" he ask handing me my bathing suit and coverup. "Ye... How did you get that" I say grabbing it out his hands limping to the bathroom to but it on. "I asked candi to get it for me" he yells.

Once I was ready we headed downstairs to the van. "Well look who finally came to join us" Na says smirking at me as I sat down slowly beside meek. "Shut up and mind ya business Na" I say as we pulled off to the beach. Once we arrived the boys went on over to the skies as me and the girls sat down in the beach chairs. I got up limping to give meek his towel as he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes limping back as the girls stared me down.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" I say breaking the silence. "Well damn cookie meek must've given it to you REAL GOOD last night cause DAMN." Candi says pulling her shades on. "Hell yeah look at the smile on her face and the limp in her walk. She hasn't stopped blushing yet" thembi says as everyone agreed.

"Alright y'all that's enough" I say laying back getting a tan. "Was it good sis. Did he love the way the piercings felt" titi ask as I sat up. "Hell yeah it was MORE than good and he was in HEAVEN with the piercings that's all I'm gone say. Enough about me though" I say laying back watching the chasers have a ball on the jet skies. "Aye Nicki come get on with me baby" meek says as I got up walking over to them leaving the girls behind.

I put the lifejacket on getting on the back of meek as he slowly pulled off. He sped up a little as I squealed. "Meeeeeeek not so fast baby" I say as he slowed down. "Thank you baby. For everything. Like I said you didn't have to do all of this really but I'm more than happy you did. Oh and that bomb ass sex we had last night got a nigga wanting more" he says as I chuckled.

"Awww baby stop thanking me. I'm glad you had fun. Love seeing that big cheesy smile on your face especially if I'm the cause. Warms my heart to know I'm the cause of your happiness" I say hugging him from behind as he pulled off going back to shore. "I love you" he says as we came to a stop.

"I love you too baby"

Excuse errors, I'm tired so goodnight. Thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘