We got to get to the bottom of this

Nicki POV

On our way to get something to eat Meek texted me.

Hubby😍🍫: hey beautiful enjoying your day? How are my babies. I miss y'all..... Currently handling some business with the chasers. Somebody fucking with us on some crazy shit man. But I'll tell you about that when we get home.

Me: hey sexyyyyy. I miss you too baby so does the girls. My day has been good except for somebody in a black Tahoe tried to hit the car as we backed out the parking lot.

I texted him waiting for his reply looking down at the twins feeding them their bottles. 3 minutes later he texted back.

Hubby😍🍫: oh word baby. Who was it? Glad y'all safe tho.

Me: I don't know but the whole time I felt like someone was watching my every move. I played it off though. When we got back to the car there was a very disturbing note on the windshield.

Hubby😍🍫: what it say baby??

Me: something about "we always get what we want even if that's eliminating things in the way" on some creep shit baby.

Hubby😍🍫: damn did it have anything else on it like a signature or something?

Me: no. Nothing but red lipstick printed on it.

Hubby😍🍫: aye baby lemme get back with you aight

Me: alright bby😘

The twins were sleep as we pulled up to red lobsters. Getting out I gently placed them in their stroller as candi locked the doors heading inside.

Meek POV

"Yo Pmon y'all come here real quick" I say sliding my phone in my pocket.
"Wassup" tak said as they stood around me.

"Where that note we got yesterday with the pink lipstick" I asked "I'll go get it" chino said leaving and coming back with the note. Opening it I read it over then pulled my phone out reading Nicki's message.

"MAN FUCK MAN" I yell throwing the paper.

Omelly: yo you good bull

"Man hell nawl. Ok so check this out. I was texting Nicki earlier about how her day went and shit. She told me it was fine til they almost got hit from the back. Then she said they had a disturbing note on the windshield" I say pulling my phone out going to the message Nicki said about the note.

Chino: daaaaaaaamn man that's some fucked up shit

"Who can it be though? Like what female we got beef with is what I've been trying to figure out" I say sitting down lighting the blunt I had rolled up behind my ear.

"Prolly one of Chino hoes" tak says sitting down as I passed him the blunt. "Maybe O's" he says taking a pull blowing the smoke out through his nose.

Omelly: nah I haven't fucked with nobody since Macy my nigga.

"Speaking of Macy did you ever shoot her bruh. We all walked out after Nicki gave you the cue" tak says

"Nigga didn't yall hear them damn gunshots. I killed her alright. 3 times in the stomach and one time in the chest. Then I got rid of her body" he says rubbing the back of his head.

"Maaaaaaaan I just want to know who could it possibly be man. It's already bad enough they fucking with us but now my family? Hell nah I'm not having that shit. We gone have to get to the bottom of this shit cuz ain't no bitch bouta have me looking over my shoulders and shit. Yo O. Find out if Macy had a sister or some shit and let me know what you come up with" I say grabbing the duffle bag putting it back in the safe. Everything pretty much looked good.