Gabriella and Isabella

3 months later

Meek POV

Me and Nicki where in the bathroom taking a shower, well at least trying to but she was horny. Her pregnancy hormones has been on a HIGH these past months.

Her 3 month checkup was today at 10:30am but she still insisted on trying to fuck in the shower.

Nicki: come on daddy it'll be quick, pleeeeeeease. *rubbing up and down his dick*

Giving in I picked her up and placed her down on my dick bouncing her up and down.

"Shhhhhit daddy.... MmmmmFUCK" she gasp as I move her up and down

Grunting I walk over to the bench sitting down. She took control from there. 

"Ohhh gawd baby.... DAMN daddy" *rubbing her clit moving faster*  "uhhh.....ahhhh *gasp* UHHHH gawd I'm gonna cum babyyy" *rubbing her clit faster she bounced harder*

Now that she's pregnant my baby orgasms come faster and she cums harder

"MmmmmSHIT....... Ohhhh FUCK I'm CUMMINGGGGGG"  *cums hard holding onto Meeks neck riding out her orgasm*

Shit baby. That shit felt good as fuck ma. You satisfied now? Nodding her head yes in my neck while kissing and sucking it.

"Alright baby that's enough! You act like you don't have a doctors appointment today" she giggles standing up wobbling under the shower. I sat there and watched her because I was not about to play with her horny ass.

When she was done she got out and I stood up to wash up my body. 25 minutes later we were dressed and ready to go. On our way there of course Nicki wanted something to eat so I pulled over to burger king getting her breakfast

She ordered 2 sausage, cheese and egg croissant sandwiches. 3 small hash browns, and 1 chicken biscuit.

"Damn baby you sure you gone eat all that and not throw it up?" I ask her seeing if she'd offer me some

"Duhh Rihmeek. I'm not eating for myself anymore" *rolls eyes eating*
*mumbles damn under her breath thinking he can't hear her*

"iight ma watch ya mouth I heard you mumble damn under your breath. I'm just making sure you can hold all that down and not throw up in my damn car" *pulling up to the OBGYN center*

We sat for awhile because it wasn't time to go in just yet and Nicki wasn't done with her food

"Can I have some baby?" She looks at me and rolls her eyes pouting reaching into the bag giving me one of her sandwiches. "Thank you baby😋"

After we were done we headed in. Nicki went to go check herself in as I sat down and waited

Nicki POV

After signing myself in I went and sat by meek waiting to be called to the back.  Today must of been their slow days because we've been sitting here for 20 minutes now.

I leaned over laying my head on meek and interlocking our hands rubbing my stomach with the other.  10 minutes later they call me back.

Walking in the room was dark, nice, and peaceful with light baby music playing in the background.  Everything was set up for the ultrasound as meek helped me up on the table.

5 minutes later Macy walked in, greeted us, telling me to lay back and lift my shirt

Macy: you must be the dad, nice to have you here with us today daddy *she says with a smirk*

I don't know why the fuck she smirking for but on god I'll slap the smirk off her face. Meek was smiling a lil bit too much for my liking so turned my head giving him the death glare. He instantly stop cheesing, focusing his attention to the screen.

Macy: ok lets see here. You're finally 3 months. Only six more to go. *moves probe around*  ok see right there, that's your baby's head. Oh wow I can tell he or she is going to have a lot of hair.

I smile thinking about how all that comes from me. Meek too, he used have long hair back in the day but I'm glad he cut it.

Macy: alright lets see what you're having. *moving the probe around suddenly getting a concerned look on her face*

*Noticing her facial expression* is there anything wrong Macy? Waiting for her response she excused herself to go get another doctor.

I looked at meek with worried eyes and he told me to relax til she gets back. Kissing my forehead I breathed in and out relaxing praying everything is ok. 

Macy came back with another doctor. He sat down moving the probe around. "It appears to me that you baby's back is turned lets see if we can move around to the front. *gasp* OH MY!

Me: WHAT IS EVERYTHING OK, WHY THE HELL ARE Y'ALL NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING WHEN IM SITTING HERE ASKING ABOUT MY DAMN BABY HUH?

Meek: calm down baby

NO DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN IM BEING IGNORED HERE MEEK!

Doctor: M-Mrs. Williams it looks like you're having TWINS!!! You see here *pointing to the screen drawing me Macy, and Meeks attention*  here baby A is hugging baby B so we couldn't tell. Basically one was hiding behind the other and now they're hugging. This has got be the cutest thing.

*tears streaming down me and Meeks face*  I-I-I can't believe it. Twins??? WOW!! *chuckles* I'm do sorry for my behavior it's just that I thought something was wrong *wiping my face sniffling*

Doctor: No No you're fine, if anything you caused them to move so now we get to see the sex. *moves probe around* hmmmm baby A is a GIRL and baby B is a..... GIRL! Congratulations to the both of you. *pats her shoulder, shakes Meeks hand walking out*

Macy cleaned me up and printed our ultrasound picture. "So you guise decide on how you want to deliver"

Me: we decided to do the midwife but now that we're having twins I don't know because that's double the pain. But we'll stick to the midwife.

Macy: ok I can set you all up with an appointment some time next week. Lets say a Tuesday. Would that be fine?

Looking at my calendar I saw that I was available and so was meek. "Well be there" handing us our ultrasound picture "ok thank you, you guise have a blessed day. See you in three months Nicki. Make sure you take care of you and them babies. You too daddy *smirks*" she says as we walked out to the front

"Hey Macy I rather you approach my husband as Mr. Williams from now on ok?" She looks at me with a sly grin that I would happily smack off her face right now but I played it cool. "Ok" she simply says as we headed out.

Car ride home

Me: OMG can you believe it baby, we're having twins!!!! Wow this gone shock the whole family baby

Meek: I know right baby. I mean your stomach big as fuck to be 3 months pregnant baby so I thought maybe our baby was just going to be a fat baby *chuckles* but TWINS!!!!

Man already got one spoiled baby in the house now I'm gone have 3 spoiled girls who think they rule the house.

Me: that's right baby *rubs stomach feeling them move around* they haven't started kicking yet but I get flutters every now and then.

Baby I thought of some names.

Meek: or word baby. What you come up with?

"Gabriella and Isabella"

BOOM! Omeeka having not one but TWO baby girls, OMG OMG OMG! Lol sorry for the late update but my phone has been acting up. Anyways thanks for reding loves!!

-Morgan😘