Time to Turn Up

Nicki POV

Me and the girls were in my room picking out 😁outfits to wear tomorrow that ruska flew out here for us. Thank god for her I just might give her a raise. "How about this one" Justine says coming out the bathroom with a fitted Tom ford dress. "Ehhh it's cute but I see you in something like..... THIS!" I say handing her one of my black NMC skirts and long sleeves crop top. "You just want me to wear your clothes sis that's all" Justine says laughing grabbing the clothes and going to try them on.

"So have you talked to your husband cookie" thembi says picking out dresses. "Uhh no, not since Thursday. Matter of fact let me text Omelly to check on him cause I know they're on the plane by now. It's what 9:14pm? Yes lemme call O. real quick" I say grabbing my phone excusing myself.

I dialed Omelly's number as he picked up on the 3rd ring .
Omelly: wassup *whispers* sis
Me: "hey O how's my baby? I know he had a whole ass bitchy ass attitude today." I say laughing sitting on the counter top.

Omelly: yea he did but he sleep right now. You know we won't land til like 5 or 6 in the morning so he's knocked. Had a little to much to drink at that plus he was happy as fuck when he realized we were on the plane. Talking about he thought you had forgot and how petty he thought it was for you to leave him Thursday and shit.

I giggled picking at my nails. "I would NEVER forget my baby's birthday. But I'm glad y'all are on the plane. I pray y'all have a safe flight and make it here safely"

Omelly: yea me too sis. But I'm about to knock out too so I'll hit you up soon as we land iight

"Ok and O. You remember the rooms y'all will be in right?" I say hopping down from the counter top going back in the room.

Omelly: uh yea yea I got the keys and everything sis. Good looking out.

"Ok just making sure and anytime O. See y'all tmrw" I say hanging up the phone.

Saturday, May 6th 2017

5:45am

Meek POV

"Nigga wake yo ass up" I heard Pmon say slapping my leg. I woke up to the bright ass sunlight squinting my eyes."oh shit we here?" I ask grabbing my bag getting up exiting the plane. "Yeah now lets go" he says as we get in the black Mercedes van.

When I got in I instantly went back to sleep but jumped when Omelly slapped the back of my head. "Yo what the fuck man" I yell sitting up. "Happy birthday bull" he says as everybody said the same. "Thanks y'all now can y'all let a nigga get some sleep. A nigga got jet lag and shit" I say laying my head back pulling my hat over my eyes.

45 minutes later...

"Aye meek wake up man we here at the hotel" Deen said tapping me. I woke up grabbing my bag as we walked in. "Yo this place nice as fuck." I say looking around. "Lets go get a room y'all" I say walking towards the desk. "Aye wait. I already got our room keys meek" Omelly says handing me my room key. "Let me guess Nicki did this too huh?" I say cheesing. "Not gone say man. Not gone say. But gone on up and get some sleep. I'll come by in a few hours" Omelly said as I walked to the elevator going to my room.

When I got to my room I put the key in opening the door to tons of balloons. I shook my head laughing cuz I know my baby was behind all of this. I walked in the bedroom and seen 3 small boxes and a book with a red bow on top. There was a note in the middle of them that read: "Hey birthday boy. Glad to see you finally made it to Honolulu baby. Here are the first part of your birthday presents. You have one more present for later. Can't wait to celebrate with you soon!!!
--love Nicki 💋"

I cheesed mad hard reading that. I sat the note down opening the first box. Inside was an iced out 18 carrot gold Rolex. Damn I know she spent bout a grand on this. This shit is too nice. As I tried on the Rolex I opened up the box to 3 chains. Damn my baby know me so well. Opening the last box I seem a small golden key.

I'm guessing its for the book. As I picked it up I stuck the small key in the lock and it opened. Taking the bow off I flip to the first page that said "Happy Birthday Meek, Enjoy"

I flipped to the next page seeing Nicki on a table covered in nothing but cake and icing sucking cake from her fingers. "Damn" I say licking my lips. The next page was her in bed with rose petals everywhere. She nothing on with her legs spread wide open with a big ass teddy bear between her legs. I laughed at the bear having the word daddy in the middle of it.

By the time I was finished with the book my dick was brick hard. I was sleepy but I was not about to go to sleep with a boner so I went in the bathroom to do what I had to do then went to get some sleep.

Nicki POV

I just got off the phone with Omelly now me and the girls were getting our nails and feet done. I flew Oscar out to so he'll be starting on our hair soon. It was going on 9:00 and Meeks birthday dinner start at 6:00pm. We wanted to have our hair and nails done out the way.

"So today is the day cookie. You ready to see your husband" candi says. "HELL YEA!!! I know he cheesing mad hard and shit and that's what I like to see. My baby happy especially if I'm the cause of his happiness." I say sitting back in the massage chair. "That's good Nic. I know you ready for tonight" Justine says.

"Um if anything he's gone he happy he can finally fuck my brains out." I say cackling sipping my drink. "What you wearing tonight anyways sis" Na says.

"Oh um....... Nothing but my panties" I say as they all looked at me crazy. "Cookie. Bitch. Meek gone fucking kill you hoe" candi says as everyone else agreed. "Oh shuddup will y'all damn. Of course I'm wearing a dress to dinner. But I'm leaving early to come and change into my trench coat and knee high heels with nothing under but my thong" I say fanning them off. "Oooooooh shit cookie naughty as fuck" thembi says being ratchet.

"Right now that her tongue and clit pierced she been on that wild freak type shit" titi says as I laughed. "Wateva y'all just know tonight it's going DOWNE" I say as we continued on with our conversation.

7 hours later...

Meek POV

Me and the boys just got finished getting ready. It was now 5:15pm and we were headed out to get something to eat. "Yo where we going again" I ask as we got in the van. "Nigga just sit back and relax. You'll see when we get there" tak says as we pulled off.

20 minutes later we pulled up to "Chart house of Waikiki" I looked out the window and could've sworn I seen Nicki with a big balloon in her hands. "Yo was that Nicki over there" I say as we got out the car. "Nah man what you talking about bull it's only us here" Omelly says as we walked in.

It was like a 25 minute wait til we were finally called to our table. "Man I'm just ready to hit the clu...... YOOOOOOOO" I yelled as we approached the table seeing the girls and my baby. She instantly ran over jumping on me as I held her squeezing her ass. "Happy birthday babyyyyy" she says before she tongue kissed the fuck out of me.

"Damn. Well alright then Nic could you not try and jump Meeks bones while we're out. We tryna order out food and shit" "Justine says as I fanned her off. Nicki finally got down as I licked my lips looking at what she was wearing.

We sat down as I sat in the chair that had the balloons tied around it. "Yo O I knew I wasn't stupid when I seen these balloons outside." I say sliding up to the table. "You saw these baby" Nicki says reaching over grabbing my hand. "Yea but O lied saying it was just gone be us tonight.

"Damn baby you really outdid yaself. You didn't have to do all of this. Man I love you so much baby" I say kissing her lips. "Love you too daddy" she says as we all ordered drinks and appetizers and food. We pretty much ate and talked about everything leading up to this. It was going on 8:45pm as I watched nicki and the girls get up.

"Where you going baby" I asks as she stood up leaning down. "I gotta go on so I can get ready for the club tonight baby. See you soon" she says kissing me leaving out.

I sat back siping my drink talking with the boys. "Time to turn up"

Ayeeeeeeee turn up time 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘