Tiny feet

Before y'all read this just know I'm speeding up the pregnancy process. Excuse any errors, enjoy!😊

June 14th

2 months later

Nicki POV

I am now 5 months pregnant. In two weeks I'll be going on 6. My stomach looks like it wants to fucking pop. Only 3 months to go since my midwife wants to induce me. I'm gone be big as fuck when I'm 8 months so she's coming 2 weeks before my due date which will be the end of September

I was at home in the kitchen on my MacBook looking to see when my babies furniture for the nursery will arrive. Our baby shower is in September. It's gone be hot as fuck to have it outside so we're just going to have it at a plaza not to far from our house.

Meek and I have been working on the babies room. So far all we have in there are the basic things things like onesies, hats, blankets, and socks. We also added a flat screen TV on the wall so that when I breastfeed them I can be comfortable.

Since I'm having an all natural birth why not breastfeed them as well? Speaking of my babies, they have been kicking nonstop today.

"Ayan and Rihyan calm down babies, you're pushing mommy ribs" I say pushing my stomach making them move their legs away from my rib cage. I sat back relaxing breathing in out slowly because their little kicks were strong.

Meek says they're going to play soccer and become the worlds first twin soccer champions. *cackles* he can be so corny at times but he always manages to make me smile or laugh because these past months I've been feeling like shit!

After the babies kicking dies down I got up putting in my "fitta momma yoga" cd for pregnant mothers. Grabbing the exercise ball and mat out of the closet I heard the front door open.

In walked meek with my grilled chicken salad I told him to pickup for me from Salads to Go. One of my favorite places to go every since I was told to eat healthier for the twins.

"Hey baby I'm about to start on my yoga. You can put the salad over there by my MacBook" I say kissing him. "Alright baby" he says following me in the living room sitting down on his phone.

Starting my yoga I did my stretches first. Leaning from side to side and twisting from side to side. Then I did my slow 3 count squat sets. After that I bend forward stretching my back.

"Damn baby" meek says clearly staring at my ass. I chuckled looking back at him standing up coming towards me. Bending down more he came and dry humped me causing me to lose balance.

"Gosh meek. And I'm the bunny rabbit" I say pushing him away grabbing the ball and sitting down on it rotating my hips in a circular motion.

"Alright cut that shit off you teasing a nigga and shit playing" meek says going to turn my DVD off.

"How am I playing baby? I'm just trying to relax. The babies been jumpy all day" I chuckle getting up going in the kitchen grabbing my salad and water.

Returning in the living room meek turned the channel to ESPN. "Baaaaby can we watch something on lifetime?" I ask batting my eyelashes giving him a dimple smile.

He turns it to lifetime without hesitation because he knows I'll just whine and complain if he didn't.

"Yaaaaay" I squeal sitting back putting my legs up on the couch eating my salad. Meek reached over rubbing my freshly pedicured feet.

"Mmmmm that feels so good baby" I say as meek rub my ankles. My feet is starting to swell more now causing me to wear noting but sandals, flip flops, and bedroom shoes all day.

Finishing my salad I sat the container on the table turning the opposite way laying down on meek. "Oh gosh they're moving again baby look" I say lifting my shirt.

"That's cuz you just ate baby and they're swimming around to find their food." Meek says. "Did u say they're swimming around to find their food baby? *cackles* yo I can't with you Rihmeek" I say putting his hand on the side where movement was.

"You feel that baby?" I ask looking up at him smiling.

Meek: "Wow baby that was strong, feels like it was one of their tiny feet"

I'm off break now so I'll be busy with school. Updates will be coming later than usual so bare with me, I haven't forgotten about you guise! Lol thanks for reading!!!!!!!😁😁😁

-Morgan😘