Chocolate syrup & whipped cream

Nicki POV

I had the house to myself today. I was in the living room on my MacBook looking to see have my clothes arrived for the NMC store. Yes I said store. I decided to open up a big store for my collection. Kmart tend to not have all of my shit. So I decided to open up a store out here in Philly, New York, Cali, Atlanta, and Miami. If they do good I'll open up more.

I was adding a maternity spring and summer line along with maternity swimwear. Of course I did a pregnancy photo shoot for the line when I was pregnant with the twins. The photos came out dope as fuck and I can't wait to spill the tea to my barbz. Speaking of my barbz, they've been asking me to ustream them with the twins since I'm on break. I still write but I'm taking a break to be a mommy. I'll be back tho. Da Kidd always got a few tricks up ha sleeves.

I think I might ustream them tonight revealing the new pieces of the collection. I got on twitter reading my TL liking a few tweets.

@NICKMINAJ: meet me at our favorite spot😜

I sat back watching my mentions blow up but I read my TL instead. I laughed at them being extra. Seen some tweets asking about what time. I waited 15 minutes before tweeting again

@NICKIMINAJ: 8pm on da dot rugrats! 😛🏃

I tweet logging out my phone. I responded to all my business emails. Being a stay at home mom gets boring sometimes so meek agreed to me working in the store and outside the store. As I finished my work I closed my MacBook going to start on dinner. Meek will be home soon so it's only right to have my husband a hot cooked meal waiting for him when he got home. Might give him some dessert too.

I checked to make sure we had whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Thank god we did. He won't be getting no ordinary desert tonight baby. SHIT I forgot I told the barbz 8:00, now they gone drag me if I delay our private meeting. I pulled my phone out logging back in

@NICKIMINAJ: 8:00 cancelled.

@NICKIMINAJ: lets say.... 6:00

@NICKIMINAJ: ok gotta go, bai😛😉😜😘

I quickly logged out hearing the doorbell ring. I opened the door to Na and my babies. "Heeeey loves" I say taking a carseat from her as she closed and locked the door. "Bring em in the kitchen Na. I'm looking for something to cook for dinner tonight.

Na: Am I invited?

"See I was cooking only meek and I something sis. Then afterwards give him some real good dessert if you know what I mean" I say walking over taking the pork chops out of the freezer. "On second thought I'll just get us our favorite Philly cheese steak sandwich loaded with everything. We haven't had one of those since I was pregnant with them. " I say changing my mind.

Na: ok so what about the dessert part sis? "Ohh he'll get it Na don't worry." I say going to get my MacBook. "Hey Na wanna ustream with me and the barbz?" I ask setting up. It was going on 5:45 and I needed to prepare the things I needed. "Sure" Na says playing with the babies. After everything was set up I got on twitter seeing them tweeting me throwing shade.

@Onikareloaded: watch her be late. She works on Nicki Standard Time.

I liked the tweet. Tuning my camera on my mackbook for ustream I tweeted from my phone.

@NICKIMINAJ: hey barbz. I can't see you where y'all at?

I looked up at my computer screen seeing the views go up. I was now live.

"Hey my loves how are you. I miss you need you wanna hug and eat you"
I say laughing at the comments reading pauz. "Ok so. First things first. I know y'all have been wanting me to ustream since the babies were born but meek and I wasn't ready. He's not home right now but Na's here." I say motioning for her to come to the camera with the twins.

"Hey y'all" Na says handing me my babies. "Here they are barbz..., Ayan and Rihyan."I say putting the camera on them. They just looked at the screen seeing themselves. "Who's that ma ma" I say pointing at the screen causing them to laugh and blow bubbles" I watch and read the comments. "Nyla asked how does it feel to be a mom, you're an incredible mom by the way Nicki" I read out loud.

"It feels great, Nyla. I wouldn't trade being a mommy for nothing in this world. Being their mommy is the best thing that's ever happened to me besides marrying the man of my dreams" I say kissing their fat chubby cheeks.

Handing them back to Na I focused my attention back to my babies. "So barbz I have a few things to spill dealing with my clothing line. I will be opening up a few NMC stores outside of Kmart. I'll tweet the locations soon this week. Also I'm adding a maternity line! Can't wait for you guys to see the photo shoot I did for it when I was pregnant with the twins. One last thing, I'll be doing new swimwear pieces including maternity swimwear. It's going to be fucking DOPE!" I say sitting back reading their comments. I read my twitter TL giving out shout outs.

"Ok loves sorry to cut this short but momma gotta tend to her duties and that's taking care of my babies. Meek will be home soon so... Yeah" I say blushing. Reading the screen I seen a comment that read: you just trying to get some zaddy zick Nic yeen slick.

I laughed at them being right. "Ok before I go remember that I love you and will always love each and everyone of you. Thanks for sticking by my side even while I'm on break. I have a lot of things in store for you guys in the future. The queen ain going nowhere ya digg? Ohh and guess what barbz" I say standing up with my shirt pulled up revealing my tight, toned stomach and skin tight ethika briefs

"IIIIIIIIIIIT'S BARBIE BIIIIOOOOOOOTCHHH" I say ending the ustream video. I'm pretty sure I was recorded so the barbz who missed out will see it later. Now it was time to head upstairs and put some clothes on so that I can go out and get our sandwiches.

Meek POV

Just got back from one of our warehouses with the chasers. We had a note that read: watch your back, written on it with pink lipstick. Ion know but whoever it is playing us on some fuck shit gone get dealt wit. Thinking they can just threaten me and shit like come on man do they not know who the fuck meek milly is?

I pulled up to the house seeing my baby was home. I missed my baby all day so I couldn't wait to get in. Unlocking the door I seen only the kitchen light was on. Walking in I seen my baby in a silk black robe that was hanging off her shoulders as she was preparing whatever it was she was preparing. She turned around and jumped. "Damn baby you scared meeeee" she says walking over standing on the tip of her toes to kiss me.

"My bad baby. What's all this" I ask admiring her beauty as she sat our plates down with my favorite, well our favorite sandwiches.

"Oh nothing baby. I wanted to serve you your favorite tonight then give you dessert" she says winking.

"Oh word? Where the babies at" I ask taking a bite into my sandwich then wrapping it back up. "Upstairs sleep baby. I gave them a nice warm bath then massaged them down with baby lotion. Then gave them both a full, nice and warm bottle of milk which they finished. They went to sleep instantly" she says looking at me confused

"Why you wrapped your sandwich back up baby" she asks as I stood up grabbing her hand. "You said dessert right? We'll eat later baby, I got a taste for dessert now" I say pulling her towards the steps as she giggles.

"Wait baby" she says pulling away. Let me go get the chocolate syrup & whipped cream.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘