I'm gone kill that bitch

Previously....

Macy: Suprise I say standing in front of him with my silk pink robe on. It was tied in a perfect bow. I slowly untied the knot showing my black lingerie set.

Walking towards him I pushed my body against his taking in his cologne that made me wet every time. "Damn baby you smell nice. Just took a shower? I asks feeling up on him.

"Yo get the fuck up off me Macy damn. How the fuck you knew which room I was in" he asks pushing me up off him.

"I watched you when we came back baby. Why is there a problem" I said standing by the table slowly grabbing the key to his room keeping it behind my back.

"HELL YEAH there's a problem. YO GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM MACY" he growls.

"Alright fine. I'll be back tho" I say smiling walking out hearing the door slam behind me. *chuckle* "yea that's right I'll be back" I say tossing his key in my hands heading back to me and O's room. I snuck in getting in the bed trying not to wake him.

"Hey baby where you been" he says turning over pulling me close. "Oh ummmmmm downstairs at the cafe. I wanted some ummmm.... Ice cream, yeah I wanted some chocolate ice cream. Late night snack" I say. He nodded his head in the crook of neck eventually going back to sleep. Getting comfortable I soon dozed off as well.

Meek POV

Yo that bitch crazy man. She already tried me earlier today when we were out dropping shit bending down in front of me and shit. Now she at my door with a robe on and lingerie.

Soon as I got in bed my phone rung indicating I had a FaceTime call from my baby.

Nicki: baaaaaaaaaby!!!! Hey sexy. We missed you! she says siting in bed with her head wrap on. She had on a sports bra eating pickles dipped in peanut butter.

"I missed my babies too and Papi too. Speaking of Papi did Fah ever bring him last night?" I ask sitting up in bed.

Nicki: yea she did. She didn't say anything but bye to Papi hugging him telling him to be good. Then she walked out which was fine with me. I don't got time to hear mouth cause one slick comment I was gone beat her ass! She says rubbing her belly eating.

"Aye chill out with all that wanting to fight all the time shit. Baby you got to chill with you being almost 6 months" I say getting comfortable under the sheets.

Nicki: I know baby I know. Pap is in his room sleep tho. We had a long day. Me and Na took him and denim to chuck-E-cheese for a play day while me and Na sat and talked about the baby shower.

"Oh word. That's good baby. The babies been kicking all day today?" I ask slowly dozing off.

Nicki: you know they were baby they moving now. She says putting the camera on her stomach. I'm so sleepy though baby. I can't..... Rihmeek is you sleep baby. Rihmeek stop playing. RIHMEEK!

"Oh shit my bad baby what were you saying again" I say looking back at the screen yawning. "Wow nothing Rihmeek. Get some rest baby since you half woke over there. Love you" *blows kisses at the phone*

"I love you too baby" I say ending the call throwing my phone going to sleep.

Next Day

Everyone pretty much did the same routine they did yesterday. Macy decided to stay back while the chasers went to handle business. When they came back the ate lunch and chilled in Meeks room.

7:30 pm

Tak: alright I say we go to the club tonight and have some fun since we leave tomorrow morning. What y'all think?