Kill that bitch

Nicki POV

The next morning candi made me some breakfast. Something simple, oatmeal with cut up fruit and some juice. Once I was finish we headed out to the airport.

30 minutes later....

Candi: alright cookie go hear your husband out ok. Let me know how things go. *helping her out the car holding her bags*

"Ok babe I will. Love you and thanks for allowing me to stay eventho it wasn't longer than I thought it would be" I say slightly chuckling.

Candi: no problem bew. Be safe

I watched her pull off before I headed in. 20 minutes later I was on the plane headed home to see my baby. I'm not gone lie, I miss his ass like crazy but that was some foul shit that went on and I only want nothing but the god honest truth.

1 Hour & 30 minutes later....

I was here in Philly getting off the plane headed to my truck. "Nicki" I hear a deep raspy voice calling my name turning around seeing it was meek.

*gasp* how did you know to meet me here? I didn't ask you nor tell you what specific time I was going to the airport and the time I'd arrive. I say looking confused.

Meek: I know you wouldn't that's why my good sis candi helped a nigga out. He says walking closer to her making her drop her bags pulling her close.

"Meek get off me I'm trying to get home and...." I was cut off with him tongue kissing the fuck out of me. The kiss lasted for a good 3 minutes til we both pulled away for air.

Meek: shut up and get in the car now. He says while picking up her bags.

"But baby what about my truck" I say wiping my mouth. "Oh it'll get home baby don't worry" he says helping me in the car putting my bags in the backseat.

Meek: just sit back and relax baby. When we get home I'm going to run you a nice warm bubble bath and tell you everything you want to know. *leaning over to kiss her cheek* love you.

"Love you too meek" I say looking out the window eventually dosing off.

Meek POV

We arrived home 30 minutes later. I helped her out the car grabbing her bags. Opening the door she went in and on the couch not saying a word.

I went upstairs to start her bath placing body oils in and her vanilla scented bubbles. Once it was warm and ready I went downstairs grabbing her up and walked in the bathroom shutting the door behind us.

Stripping her down I kissed her before picking her up and putting her in the tub. She laid back and rested her head on tub pillow closing her eyes. I sat on the sink watching her waiting for her to tell me to begin.

Nicki: you gone sit over there and stare at me or are you going to tell me everything that happened? *she said with her eyes closed*

So the night we left all of us were boarding the plane. Omelly didn't tell us he was bringing her.

Nicki: why didn't you tell me?

Because I didn't want to put stress on you and my babies so I played it cool. And besides I'm a married man I don't need to be out here acting a fool embarrassing myself and you.

Nicki: continue please

The whole plane ride she kept trying to get my attention but I wasn't checking for her. The next day when I was headed to the elevator she managed to catch up with me. She basically was telling me how she wanted to see how we do business and shit.