Give Myself Away

I stared into the eyes of the person that would be my destruction, my downfall.

-Belle Marie-Romani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes widened as I woke up in a cold sweat. That was a crazy ass dream.

I got up and ran into Marciano's room. He wasn't there. I saw the time and noticed it was 8:30, he was probably at school. I sighed and I heard the door open, Marciello came in.

''Did you bring Marciano to school?", I asked him.

"No, Marciano is dead," he said.

So it wasn't a dream. I patted my stomach and felt that it was flat. The whole thing was real. I started crying and Marciello tried to console me.

I pushed him away and ran upstairs into Marciano's room. I went in his bed and snuggled in the sheets. I wished he was here. I felt an ache in my chest like part of it was missing.

"I'm going off to work," Marciello said, coming in the room.

"Work? As in the mafia?", I asked.

"Yes," he said. My eyes widened.

"You just don't fucking understand! What is it going to take for you to stop? What is wrong with you?!,'' I yelled at him.

"I told you that I was never leaving the fucking mafia, but I'm leaving you," he said.

"What?", I asked.

''I've been tired of our relationship for months," Marciello shrugged.

"Are you serious, our children just died and you are going to leave me?!", I asked.

"Belle, your so clueless," Marciello smirked, shaking his head. I didn't understand, but I soon did.

''You set it all up, you did this on purpose?", I asked.

"Yes, I never wanted those demon seeds that were in you anyway. Marciano wasn't mine so I didn't give a fuck. Of course, I had to stage it to make it look like we were kidnapped. You'll be so sad that Marciano died that you will kill yourself. Well I'll kill you, but the cops won't know that,'' Marciello laughed.

"Your so fucking evil!", I yelled at him.

"You amuse me, Belle,'' he smirked. I pushed past him and tried to run out.

He pulled me back.

"You can't escape. I have guns surrounding this whole place, they'll shoot you," Marciello said.

''I hate you so much and I hope you go to hell," I spat at him. He just smirked.

A girl came out and I recognized her as Rachel.

"You ready baby," Marciello asked as he kissed Rachel on the lips.

"Your really with this bitch?", I asked him.

"We rekindled our love," Marciano smirked, shrugging. Rachel nodded, smiling at me.

"Maybe if you weren't such a cheating bitch, he would have kept you," Rachel smirked.

"I can't believe your doing this," I said.

He just smirked and raised a gun to my head. I jumped at the sound of gunshots, but I realized it didn't hit me. I looked down and noticed that Marciello and Rachel were on the ground dead.

"Are you okay?", Regrano asked as he came in.

"You saved me, you saved my life," I said, surprised.

"Of course, I couldn't let him do that to you," Regrano said.

"Thank you," I said.

"We need to leave now, the gang could be hear any minute and they will be mad," Regrano said. I nodded and we left out.

I felt so happy to be alive. We hurried up and got in the car.

My head rested on the window and tears streamed down my face.

I didn't know where life would take me, but I hoped it would be somewhere good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished.

Do you want a spin-off of Belle and Regrano. Do you like them together or do you just want to leave this storyline at rest?