In Time

"That was amazing, papí," Belle said. I was still breathing heavily.

I thought she was going to kill us.

"Why don't you let me drive back home?", I suggested.

"Why?", she pouted.

"Because today is your special day and you shouldn't have to lift a finger," I said, hoping she would let me drive.

"Okay, but can we get something sweet. I'm having cravings," she said as she rubbed her stomach. I noticed her stomach was getting a slight bump. The baby must be growing fast.

"Okay, we can stop at a bakery or something," I said. She nodded and we switched positions. I drove to Gambino's. Hopefully they would have something she would like. Bout time I got there I noticed she was sleeping.

"Bebé," I said, shaking her.

"What?", she asked annoyed as she snuggled further into the seat.

"We're at the bakery place, you coming in?", I asked. She shook her head and started snoring.

I got out the car and went into Gambino's.

"How may I help you," the cashier asked, basically eye-raping me.

"Yes, I'll take 3 canollis, 4 chocolate chip cookies, and 4 chocolate cupcakes," I said.

"Okay that will be 16.50," she said. I nodded and handed her a 100.

"Keep the change," I said as I grabbed the bag and left.

I got in the car and noticed Belle was awake. She saw the bag and her eyes lit up.

"Thanks babe," she said as I handed her the bag.

"Do you want some?", she asked.

"No it's okay bebé, eat up," I said, knowing she was only offering to be polite. Belle rarely shared food.

She nodded and started eating. I drove us back home and we went back and laid down in bed.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?," I asked as I laid my hands on her hips since she was straddling my waist.

"I just want to stay home," she said.

"Really? You don't want me to take you out or something?", I asked. Back then that's all she wanted.

"No, I don't feel like getting dressed up. I just want to stay in my sweats and hang out with my two most favorite people in the world," she said as she leaned down and kissed me.

She tasted like chocolate.

"Te deseo, papí," she whispered in my ear. (I want you)

I loved when she spoke Spanish, she sounded so fucking sexy.

"¿Quiere que el papá le joda, verdad?" I asked. (You want daddy to fuck you, right?)

"Sí, por favor papí," she said as she started grinding her hips against mine. I stilled the movement of her hips and flipped us over, making her squeal.

After we had sex, Belle was knocked out. I guess I tired her out. I tried to get out of bed, but she tightened her hold on me.

"¿A dónde vas, papí?", she asked, pouting slightly in her sleep.

"I have to go pick up Marciano, cariño," I said. She nodded her head and I gave her a kiss. I put on my clothes and my shoes then I grabbed my car keys.

I left out and headed to Marciano's school. When I got there he was waiting.

"Hey dad," he said as he got in.

"Hey, what you got there?", I asked as I noticed something in his hands.

"It's my present for mommy, I made her a card," he said.

"That's good, I'm sure she'll like it," I said. We got home and I noticed it was really quiet.

"Bebé," I called out. She came down the stairs and Marciano went to greet her.

"Hey mommy! Happy birthday!", Marciano said as he handed the card.

"Thank you, baby. It's beautiful," Belle said smiling at him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you mind going upstairs for a moment, mommy needs to talk to daddy," Belle said completely sobering up.

I hoped I wasn't in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~