Finding Marciano

We got off the plane and I had no clue where we were.

"Where are we?", I asked Marciano.

"Some place in Tennessee. It's where Marciano's tracking device led me," he said.

"You put a tracking device on him?", I asked.

"No I got it installed in his head," Marciello said.

"When did this happen?", I asked.

"After the fire. I wanted to make sure he was safe," Marciello said.

I nodded my head and we got in a car.

We were driving for about 10 minutes when Marciello told the driver to stop.

We pulled up at a warehouse.

"How fucking cliché," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I want you to stay in here, Belle," Marciello said.

"Hell no, I'm going in there with you," I said.

"No, your pregnant and I don't want any harm done to the baby. I love you and I will be right back. Stay your ass in this car," he said.

"I love you too, but I'm not staying in this car. My son is in there and I need to go get him," I said.

"So stubborn, but fine. You can come, but don't over exert yourself," he said. I nodded my head and we got out the car.

We walked in the warehouse and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"What the fuck," Marciello said.

On the screen was Marciello and I having sex. But that wasn't the weirdest part.

Alejandro was on the couch beating his meat. He turned around and looked at us with a smile.

"Your here, I was worried that you wouldn't make it," he said.

"Give us our son," Marciello said.

"Your son?," Alejandro asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes our son," Marciello said. Alejandro smiled and grabbed the TV remote.

"This is my favorite part," he said as he showed me giving Marciello head.

This nigga was psycho.

"Why the fuck do you have a video of us having sex?", I asked.

"I was thinking we could come to a compromise. If you guys have sex with me, I will give you your son," he said.

"How about you give us our son or I will fucking kill you," Marciello said as he shot Alejandro in the sack.

"Fuck! You bastard!", Alejandro yelled as he fell to the ground crying out in pain.

"My nuts, my fucking nuts!", he yelled as he grabbed them.

"Where is our son!", I yelled.

"I gave him to my brother," Alejandro smirked.

"Who the fuck is your brother?", I yelled.

"Liando, Liando Donatelli," he said. Marciello shot Alejandro in the head, finishing him off.

"C'mon, we're going to Italy," Marciello said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?