Make Up

"You better not hide anymore secrets from me," Marciello said.

"I won't, but do you have anything to tell me?", I asked.

"No," Marciello said.

"What about them hoes who kept coming in and out your room?", I asked.

"I didn't sleep with any of them, I was just trying to make you jealous," he said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know I don't like Spanish women, I only like my women chocolate and American," he said.

"You better only like your women 5' 5", dark-skinned with black curly hair and named Belle Marie-Romani," I said.

"Okay bebé," he chuckled. I leaned up to give him a kiss, but he backed away.

"You have to work for these lips and this body," he said.

"Babe," I pouted.

"I'm serious, Belle," he said.

"That's not fair," I said.

"It is you have to earn my complete trust. I have to trust you with my body," he said.

"You can trust me with your body, babe. You know I'll treat it very well," I said seductively as I cupped his package.

"Your trying to seduce me?", he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I'm not trying, I am," I said as I straddled his waist.

"Now we can stop playing this stupid little game, you obviously want me and I want you too," I said.

"Your right I do want you, but we are still working on things Belle. We have to wait a little while before we become sexually intimate again," Marciello said.

"So you still don't trust me?", I asked.

"Not at the moment, which is why I want a paternity test done on the baby," he said.

"Okay, fine," I said as I got off him and out of the bed.

"Where are you going?", Marciello asked.

"I'm going to go back to my room, I'll see you in the morning," I said as I left out.

I didn't see the point in trying to fix a relationship, that obviously couldn't be fixed. We had no trust and without trust you have nothing. I highly doubted that the trust would be restored, so for now I was just going to pretend like we were friends and only friends.

Sighing I got in my bed and cuddled up with the sheets. I felt a few tears come out and I wiped them away roughly.

I would not cry over this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?