(XXX) "Until the End of Time"

In the middle of his slumber, Michael would wake with trembling extremities as a girl he longed to be with made a habit of appearing in his sleep.

Isabella was literally the girl of his dreams. So, as he now realized he had the opportunity to have her back, wholeheartedly, he promised her he wouldn't have her stuck in limbo for too long.

But Isabella made sure to warn Michael. "Once I'm yours, you're never getting rid of me again." Even with the biggest smile and cutest giggle, her words were very potent. "I'm never making the stupid mistake of letting you go again."

~*~

     Isabella told him those words on that first overnight together

Isabella told him those words on that first overnight together. She had to fly out to New York the next night after the show, with the rest of her crew, to get a head start on the final preparations of Nik's wedding.

Meanwhile, Michael was supposed to be having a serious sit down with Nya but it was already February 27th and the day of Nik's wedding and Michael still had yet to speak with his lingering girlfriend. He was busy, of course, but was shown more than one opportunity where he could've approached her.

The reality was that he didn't know exactly what to say without ending things in flames. Not caring for Nya's feelings was something he didn't know how to do and something he didn't want to do.

Before everything took a left turn, Michael made a promise to Nya to bring her to Nik's star studded wedding. As usual, he kept his word to her.

Bill took the liberty to drive Michael's 1954 Cadillac Fleetwood as Michael and Nya sat in the back in privacy.

They could both read each other so easily. Nya with her distant body language and Michael, staring out of the tinted window, was clearly fighting an elephant.

"You've been avoiding me."

Michael rolled his eyes before turning his head towards her. "I'm avoiding the conversation we need to have."

"Why?"

Michael shrugged and was ready to turn back away but Nya spoke again.

"Well, let me help you."

Michael, snickering, looked down to his lap.

"Something went wrong with us and you want to end it. And you want to be with Isabella."

When Michael looked at Nya, there was a hint of anger in the wrinkles of her forehead. "I want to be with Isabella but that's not why I want to end it."

Nya cut her eyes from him.

"You changed on me," he said. "So suddenly...And maybe it's because you felt threatened by my feelings for Isabella and I sincerely apologize for that. But you know it's something I can't help..."