Afterword

Hurts my heart but I've decided to discontinue the idea of writing a third book💔 Unfortunately, the engagement is not here anymore and with me having so little free time these days, I have to choose my projects carefully.

I don't regret trying to finish out the series with a third book but I'm going to wrap this up with my original idea of posting an afterword. And since it was going to be an epistolary novel, sharing my outline with you seems fitting💜

~*~

"Dear Isabella" outline: 

1. Answering Machine Messages – 1992, 52 New Messages: all messages are friends and family concerned about a press conference televised about a co-headlining tour with Mike and Isabella. In it, Issy looks miserable.

2. Dear Isabella letter from Prince. Expresses concern from what he saw at press conference. It scared him to see her eyes so empty. He's worried.

3. Oprah interview – 1993: Issy joins and is confused and offended when Oprah asks if marriage is consummated.

4. Dear Isabella letter from Prince. Concerned about Oprah interview. He knows she's not happy and he can see she loves Michael but it doesn't look reciprocated. She looks almost desperate for his attention but his career will always come first. "He's not yet grounded." And that must hurt Isa to know she hasn't changed him or his priorities.

5. Tabloid Front Page: Lisa Marie Presley and Mike pics leak. Talks about affair.

 Talks about affair

(R.I.P. to Lisa💜)

6. Dear Isabella letter from Prince: Prince writes letter to Isa asking if she's okay again (after seeing news about Mike and Lisa). She hasn't returned any of his letters/calls.

7. Dear Isabella letter from Michael: he's in France with Lisa and apologizes that they weren't more careful (sorry for story leaking), but he thinks he and Issy should release joint statement to clear things up and confess the truth of their marriage, which is that they are separated and have agreed to see other ppl. Michael doesn't like that it looks like he's having an affair.