14//Killer Party [Part 1]

Eleanor

After the nice reunion with Rebekah, I turned to Kol, who was admiring the pictures and books I had perfectly lied out on my dresser. I, on the other hand, closed my door and headed back to the balcony. It took about five minutes before Kol showed up behind me and wrapped his arms my waist.

"So, what adventures did you experience when I was away?" He says.

"Well, after I was daggered in 1901, I stayed in the box for about 19 years and then I was daggered. by God knows who and experience the flappers of 1920 but then was daggered again," I say. He turns me around and looks into my caramel color eyes as I look into his creamy brown ones.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," He whispers.

"I think I have an idea." We both chuckle before he places a soft kiss on my lips. We pull away and he looks at me but I just looked down.

"Something troubling you, love?" I don't meet his eyes.

"It's just. I don't know. I just found out my sister is the one that daggered me. And it was because of my mom." I say. Kol takes one finger and lifts my chin so my eyes meet with his.

"Listen, I will not let anyone hurt you. Not even her." I smile weakly and we place our foreheads against each other.

Soon after we sat outside until my eyes got dreary and fell asleep in Kol's arms.

~ ~ ~

I woke up with the warmth of the sun on my face. My eyes flutter open to see an angry looking Rebekah in my door. "Wake up," She says walking over to the right bedside where I lied.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, we have a ball to get ready for." I furrow my eyebrows and look at her. "Oh for goodness sakes. I'll explain later, just get up." I nod my head and push all my covers off my body.

After getting dressed, I head downstairs to see the boys getting fitted and ready for the ball as Rebekah sat getting her nails done.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am," Kol says, looking in the mirror and fixing up his jacket.

"Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled." I snicker at the comment until I see Kol looking at me.

"Kidding. I think you look great." I place a kiss on his lips as he throws one arm around my shoulder. I see Finn smiling until Klaus walks in, angry.

"Ugh! Barf in my mouth." Rebekah says and I smile.

"You went after, Elena? What is wrong with you?" He says.

"Here we go." I say and Kol pulls me closer.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" He says, looking at the both of us.

"Hey, leave her out of this and again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol says, defending me and his sister.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself., Klaus says.

"And who are you, my father?"

"No, Kol, but you're in my house."

"Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol steps up but I pull him back. Esther arrives and I look at her and she nods.