Prologue.

The cold, winter air blew through the cemetery as Katherine Pierce walked from Michel's tomb. She stopped dead in her tracks and read the words engraved in the stone of the only other tomb. It read 'Eleanor Bradford, Beloved daughter, sister, and loyal friend.' She flashed a devilish smile and she walked closer to the door.

With one swift move, the chains were broken and the gate was opened. She walks into the tomb, seeing the young girls' nude back. She notices that the girl was chain up and her hair was matted, filled with some leaves. She turns the girl around, a cloth covering her chest and a dagger sticking out.

"Time to wake up, Ellie." She rips the dagger out of her chest and waits with a blood bag in her hand. When the girls' skin color began to return, Katherine began to step back, not knowing when the girl will do when her eyes open up.

Finally, the girls' eye slowed open and began to look around the room until her eyes fell on Katherine, sitting by the gate. "Hello, Eleanor." She says, the darkness hiding her evil smirk.

"Who are you?" Eleanor growls, immediately knowing she is a vampire.

"My name is Katherine Pierce." She throws Eleanor the blood bag, it dropping in front of her. Eleanor examined it curiously before grabbing it and chugging it all the way to its last drop. "So, now that I fed you and all, that means you have to help me."

"Why would I help you?" Eleanor snaps back.

"Cause I know you don't want to be daggered and locked away in here again." Eleanor nods.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"I want you to help Mikael kill Klaus Mikaelson."
--
This is kind of like the beginning of how Eleanor was freed and all that. The next chapter will be the beginning of Michel and Eleanor's partnership so that will be exciting. Alright! See ya, my lovelies.

FOLLOW; FAVORITE;COMMENT