06//Recovering Memories

Eleanor

After the unexpected meeting with Damon and Elena, Klaus and I with the tag along of Tony, headed back to the Mikaelson Mansion where Klaus gave some secret instructions to Tony in a conversation I was not apart of. Instead, I was in the room where I slept in with some a glass of bourbon in one hand and an old box of pictures in the other.

While on my search for Mikael way back when, I ran into a witch who knew my mother. In the tomb where I was held, my mother spelled all my memories she packed up which included pictures, collectibles, books and ect.

 In the tomb where I was held, my mother spelled all my memories she packed up which included pictures, collectibles, books and ect

The witch gave me the spell that is used to revel all of the boxes of stuff where as I did and I brought them out and here. It was pretty hard to concentrate with the construction that is being done downstairs. My vision began to blur up as tears began forming in my eyes.

I looked down at the picture of me and my first love. His name was Alex. We both promised each other forever until my mother locked me in a room with him tied up to a chair with blood seeping into the ropes.

A walk was what I needed to get away from the drama that came from my best friend's mouth as we argued about Alex. I got home, tired and exhausted from the argument until a shriek erupted from the back room. I run into the room where I saw Alex knocked out with blood dripping from his forehead.

I vamp speed to him lifted his head up as I saw his eyes open slightly. I bit into my right arm and brought it up to his mouth where he began drinking the metallic flavored substance. I pulled away with tears in my eyes as I look at him, his body slowly healing.

That's when the door slammed open and my father showed in the doorway with my mother. "Ingrid. Our beloved daughter has disobeyed again." A devilish smirk appeared on her lips as she nodded her head.

"Well then, I think she should be punished." She used her powers as she threw me to the wall as my father walked up to Alex's body.

"Daddy? What're you doing?" Before I could react, my dad stabbed Alex in the heart. His head turns to me and he mouths the words 'I love you' before his eyes shut for good. Tears began pooling from my eyes as I sat down on the floor in the corner where I was thrown.

"Maybe next time, you'll do the right thing and drain the human as you were born to do!" My mother yells. My dad takes one more look at me before leaving the room and shutting the door. I slowly crawled to the body as the tears continued to fall from my eyes. I eventually cleared my eyes and untied the body before scooping him up in my arms and taking him to where I could bury him and my love for him.

But just as I was about to put him 6 feet underground, his eyes shoot open and his body shoots up. Gasping and coughing for air. "Alex?"

I was pulled from the memory as I heard my name being called. I look up and I see Klaus standing in the doorway, meeting eyes with me. "Yes?" I said. He shook his head and began to speak.

"It has seems that we might have a lead on Stefan." He says.

"Good for you." I say before looking at the other pictures. I didn't even notice until I saw Klaus at the corner of my bed looking at the picture of me and Alex.

"And who is this?" Pointing at Alex.

"His name is Alex. I knew him a long time ago."

"Oh, there was more than that, love." He saw my hesitation making his lips curl into a smirk. "Ah, I see. You were past lovers, weren't you?"

"Yes. Now can you leave." I snatched the picture from his hands and threw it back in the box.

"Don't have to be so hostile. I thought we were partners?"

"Yeah. We are. But that's it. Now go before I burst those blood vessels of yours again."

"Do that and I put that dagger back in your heart." We gave each other a stern look before my look turned into a smile and I started chuckling. He was pretty late but started chuckling along with me.

"You know, if you weren't labeled as the 'big bad wolf', we probably would be great friends." He chuckles once more before walking out of the room.

~~~

After looking through all of my old memories, I decided to pack them all up and put them away until I found an old-looking book. It seemed so familiar until a couple seconds later I realized, it was my grimore. The book that contained the different spells I could use to help me figure things out and become a stronger. I read through every page till I found something that could help me understand what it is I am called. The species like me has only happened once, hundreds and thousands of years ago and there really is only one term for it.

 The species like me has only happened once, hundreds and thousands of years ago and there really is only one term for it

I called out for Klaus but got no response so I got out of bed and headed downstairs. "Hey, Klaus. Guess what I found?" He was on the porch with a drink in his hand.

"What is it now?" He says, obviously annoyed.

"I found my spell book but I also found out what type of species I am." He nods his head for me to continue. "Okay, so as you know I am a witch but I also am a vampire. I need blood to survive but I am not affected by the sunlight. So I started thinking, 'there must be a name for something like me' and I found out that I am something called a 'Sanguis-Veneficae'. Its Latin for 'blood-witch'. But a simpler version would be 'Daughter of the Blood Moon'."

"So, how many are there? Like you, of course."

"Not many to be honest. I think...I think I'm the only one."

"Which makes you..."

"A number one target for witches. Dead or alive."

---

Hey!I'm back. Sorry bout the wait for a new chapter. Writers block and stuff. Any way, I got the idea from a article on Yahoo ask for the witch/vampire thing. I don't like taking credit for work that isn't mine. Plus, Eleanor is the number one target for witches?! Maybe because she is so powerful, people want to feel powerful as well.

FOLLOW;FAVORITE;COMMENT

Songs Featured In Chapter: 'Where's My Love' by Syml